Sequatchie County Indians 2014

SCPRIDE30

Heard 19 to 7

That's what the simulated game score was, they did keep score and time with the officials. Hadn't seen them do that a lot in scrimmages in the past.

During 10 play down scrimmaging (I assume that was the format?  I wasn't keeping track.) Sequatchie scored 2-1 (I think) before the officials arrived. 

Sequatchie dominated the whole game, on the 10 play drives before the zebras got there, and after they got there and simulated the game. Moore co has talent and lots of potential, but sequatchie set the tempo from the first snap. Unreal job the young d coordinator is doing. Offense for seq is a little slow coming although it looks 10x better. Backs, qbs, and receivers have improved. If o-line comes off the ball and becomes more physical watch out for the Indians. Good luck to all valley teams this yr.

Sequatchie dominated the whole game, on the 10 play drives before the zebras got there, and after they got there and simulated the game. Moore co has talent and lots of potential, but sequatchie set the tempo from the first snap. Unreal job the young d coordinator is doing. Offense for seq is a little slow coming although it looks 10x better. Backs, qbs, and receivers have improved. If o-line comes off the ball and becomes more physical watch out for the Indians. Good luck to all valley teams this yr.

Cannot wait to come and visit Seq.  Long drive for us Chargers though.  What offense do you run?