Science Hill vs Elizabethton Friday 1/3

WCG

This ought to be interesting. The Hilltoppers haven't wanted to play Betsy the last couple of years. I'm going with Cyclones. Toppers will be tired from bus ride from Florida. Betsy is playing better than in Nov when they met. Plus it's at home for them. That's a 10 point advantage. SHHS can win this game but they will have to make foul shots to do it. Hope to be able to get up to this one. Happy New Years :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that this should be an interesting game and Elizabethton being at home will be a factor. I am confused by your statement that Science Hill hasn't wanted to play Elizabethton for the last couple of years. I know that SH has tried for the last several years to schedule games with Elizabethton but someone from Elizabethton would not let it happen even on a neutral floor.

86 you rally don't get out much.They have played the last two years but it was closed to the public. And the toppers have played the TOP teams in the nation the last few years so Eliz dont scare them.And if you knew anything about sports just because there at home there not favored by 10.MY opion SH will win by 15 Yes Eliz is good but not in the Toppers league and when there not playing the hill I pull for them because I was raised in Eliz but kids went to SH

This ought to be interesting. The Hilltoppers haven't wanted to play Betsy the last couple of years. I'm going with Cyclones. Toppers will be tired from bus ride from Florida. Betsy is playing better than in Nov when they met. Plus it's at home for them. That's a 10 point advantage. SHHS can win this game but they will have to make foul shots to do it. Hope to be able to get up to this one. Happy New Years :)

Bus ride from FL won't be a factor. The Lady Toppers have been back in Johnson City since yesterday. For those who don't follow them, they just returned home after winning the KSA Holiday Tournament in Orlando, FL, where they beat 3 good teams from TX and PA. This should be a good game Friday night. Elizabethton is good but I'm still going with SH. They're currently 18-0 and playing very, very good team basketball right now.

Both programs have a great tradition. Barnwell built a good program the past years at SH and dugger has a program on the rise with young players. Interesting matchup will be the marosite twins vs tianna tarter and Keisha Gregory. SH has the advantage cause of their win earlier in the year, however elizabethton will be ready to play and home court will help them make this a great game.

Wow blazer way to make an appearance. Guess your blazers never got a chance to take on cloudland cause they couldn't get to the title game of their own tourney. Anyways, the toppers will win this game with defense. They are a better team on the defensive side this season. Etown can not get the shots off with people all over them. SH by 15.