Clarkrange vs. Jackson County

WIGSNATCHER

Like to been there to see have the crowd done after the girls won i been around basketball for 50 years.The fans are just rude and some of the girls parent think there kid can do no wrong they two thing you got three games in state you got to win to win gold ball and anybody can get beat on a given night

So glad I was able to go to this game because it gave me a chance to see what I didn't get to see in the first matchup. Kara meadows was incredible! Her form was flawless, her attach unmatchable, and her threat undeniable. She dominated this game and is one of the main reasons why JC got destroyed on the court. She played like a senior. She showed her ability tonight and played 1000000 times better than last time (even though she played good then too). well done!

Your just mad because clarkrange beat y'all so bad and y'all are embarrassed of your lost. I wouldn't show back up to clarkrange if I got beat that bad.

Ok makes no sense, JC beat Clarkrange just as bad last year at JC, so does that mean Clarkrange should not show back up to Jackson Co?