What Happened to Hickman Co.'s Coach?

FootballFan1970

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Coach Myers applied ? I know he took a Springfield program that was 1-19 in two years before his arrival as head coach and went to the play-offs every year he was there. Unfortunately small town politics and cronyism took the program in another direction and it has fallen greatly since he was at the helm. I know he is a proven winner and will do good job.

Has Coach Myers applied ? I know he took a Springfield program that was 1-19 in two years before his arrival as head coach and went to the play-offs every year he was there. Unfortunately small town politics and cronyism took the program in another direction and it has fallen greatly since he was at the helm. I know he is a proven winner and will do good job.[/quote

Leon, I have applied and currently running the program as the interim. I'm sorry for the kids and the supporters of the program like you that I was not able to finish what I started due to the politics there. I love the game of football and developing young men, we have been fairly successful the last two years here and I hope I'm given the chance to see where I can take Hickman. My son has made great friends there and I hope we can make lightning in a bottle like we did in Hillsboro.

Kelly Myers

• Upvote 1

Has Coach Myers applied ? I know he took a Springfield program that was 1-19 in two years before his arrival as head coach and went to the play-offs every year he was there. Unfortunately small town politics and cronyism took the program in another direction and it has fallen greatly since he was at the helm. I know he is a proven winner and will do good job.[/quote

Leon, I have applied and currently running the program as the interim. I'm sorry for the kids and the supporters of the program like you that I was not able to finish what I started due to the politics there. I love the game of football and developing young men, we have been fairly successful the last two years here and I hope I'm given the chance to see where I can take Hickman. My son has made great friends there and I hope we can make lightning in a bottle like we did in Hillsboro.

Kelly Myers