• 2 months later...

From the Chattanooga area that I know of right now:

Josie Love Roebuck          GPS                                Georgia

Shelby Mullinax                 Heritage                           Troy 

Mackenzie Nadeau            Notre Dame                     Trevecca Nazarene

Abbey Bosco                     Grace Academy               Trevecca Nazarene

Miranda Smith                   Soddy Daisy                     King University

Holly Hall                           Ooltewah                          Tusculum

I am sure there are others that someone could add to the list; Chattanooga does not do the best job in the world to help recognize all their athletes

• 2 months later...

....while I'm on here, thought I would add more of what I know...or what I think I know...and best of luck to these girls

Allie Vannoy                       CCS                                      Covenant College

Sarah Catherine Baker     Chattanooga Home         Bryan

Taylor Young                     McMinn Central                TN Wesleyan

Sterling Tendell            CSAS                             Milligan College   

Kenzie Morris                    McMinn Central                Midway College

Courtney Bell                     Heritage                             Piedmont

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!