Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

Bunion is out for most of the season. And if he does come it will be to play DB. I hate to hear this. Wow

That makes me sick for the kid and to miss the season because of a preseason injury makes it even worse.  Very good player for Cleveland last year.  Well wishes to Bunion from East Hamilton.

What was the injury?  Sounds pretty serious.

That makes me sick for the kid and to miss the season because of a preseason injury is a darn shame. Very good player for Cleveland last year. Well wishes from East Hamilton to Bunion.

What was the injury? Sounds pretty serious.

He was at a camp at mercer university. Doing DB drills and got tied up with a WR and broke his wrist in several places Edited by fooseball96

He was at a camp at mercer university. Doing DB drills and got tied up with a WR and broke his wrist in several places

Wow.  That's awful luck for a kid just trying to get better and further his playing career.

I have a lot of respect for the kids at Cleveland and how they conducted themselves in both games vs. East Hamilton last year.  Solid group of kids up at Cleveland.  I hate to hear this about any player, but especially for a top player from 5AAA.

Wow.  That's awful luck for a kid just trying to get better and further his playing career.

I have a lot of respect for the kids at Cleveland and how they conducted themselves in both games vs. East Hamilton last year.  Solid group of kids up at Cleveland.  I hate to hear this about any player, but especially for a top player from 5AAA.

Biscuits is that you??? It's not August 20th?? Welcome back!! I still don't like you though..