Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

Come on my brothers......... The last 2 weeks has been getting it to work, trying some things tinkering with the motor. Crawford knows who his starters are, I think he is trying to get the 2nd level guys going. All this talk has got my boy Aggresive jacked up like a 3 year old who just drank a 16 oz Red Bull.

Come on my brothers......... The last 2 weeks has been getting it to work, trying some things tinkering with the motor. Crawford knows who his starters are, I think he is trying to get the 2nd level guys going. All this talk has got my boy Aggresive jacked up like a 3 year old who just drank a 16 oz Red Bull.

I've been drinkin  red bull since day one...#LOP

I understand that and with that being said time is ticking. No one is gonna feel sorry for u because your bagged up. I haven't attended any of the scrimmages but I've yet to hear anything good.

yeah right...

I think your misunderstanding me checkerz. My point is all preseason we haven't looked good. Fans have seen it and outsiders have seen it. Will they get better sure.... But at the moment there is a level of concern.

wutever foose...

I feel ya...

But, again...last year, we went through the same thing in pre-season. Everybody was all like, "here we go again..." but that team improved all year long.

This year, we knew coming in that we lost essentially our entire defense and would be building from the ground up.  That doesn't come without some concern, for sure.  We're also breaking in a new QB and a few receivers, and everybody's working their chemistry right now.

It's like turning a big boat around....can't do it on a dime.  It's gonna look clunky at times until they hit their stride and get some of the walking wounded back in the mix.

They'll be competitive when it matters most.   Folks gotta be patient and realistic.

I fear we are a little spoiled by the success.

tell that to somebody stupid....

They'll be fine.

That's what I thought :popcorneater: