Region 2- AA Championship: CAK vs Fulton

kcockrum

I saw the highlights of the CAK vs GP game. Looked like two very good teams battling it out to the end. I have not heard much about the Fulton vs CAK game on Wednesday night. Anyone have any good predictions or a run down for the region championship in 2-AA?

Edited by kcockrum

CAK will win this one. The two best teams in this region played on Monday night. I have a hard time believing either of these teams can win a sectional against Betsy of Grainger however. 

It would be interesting as a casual fan to see what would happen if CAK had elected to let Hooper contribute.

Edited by Govolsknox

Final Score

CAK 76

Fulton 81

I believe CAK will travel to Elizabethton and Fulton will host Grainger County. These should be amazing games. I don't know much about Region 1-AA but from reading other message boards, CAK and Fulton will have their hands full. 

Any predictions for the sectional games? Looking forward to East Tennessee sending two great teams to state!

CAK will win this one. The two best teams in this region played on Monday night. I have a hard time believing either of these teams can win a sectional against Betsy of Grainger however.

Just heard Fulton won versus CAK. So don't guess the best two teams played on Monday. The best team is Fulton apparently since they are the region champions. Cak is still alive though. Not that it matters.

Just heard Fulton won versus CAK. So don't guess the best two teams played on Monday. The best team is Fulton apparently since they are the region champions. Cak is still alive though. Not that it matters.

I'll eat those words. Some of the CAK girls played very uninspired basketball tonight. Congrats to Fulton. They are a very good team and those young girls sure have developed over the course of the season.

I will still make these predictions however, and may eat them as well:

Betsy over CAK by +15

Grainger over Fulton by +10

Not that it matters...