2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

If Cleveland beat Soddy....they have got to at least beat them by 40 to even be in the conversation...

this will tell me what type of defense you have....

So, y'all beat them by 35 so we gotta beat them by 40? :huh:

The beauty of it is this:  we don't really care if we're in your conversation.  We care about competing for 5AAA.  What matters there most is the final scoreboard...not how many points are on it.  You have enough to concern yourself with Friday without losing sleep over Cleveland-Soddy.  Your defense stands tall against the weak...what happens when they're challenged?  Time will tell, grasshopper...time will tell.

So, y'all beat them by 35 so we gotta beat them by 40? :huh:

The beauty of it is this:  we don't really care if we're in your conversation.  We care about competing for 5AAA.  What matters there most is the final scoreboard...not how many points are on it.  You have enough to concern yourself with Friday without losing sleep over Cleveland-Soddy.  Your defense stands tall against the weak...what happens when they're challenged?  Time will tell, grasshopper...time will tell.

IF POINTS MATTERED TO MY OWLS... WE WOULDN'T CALL THE DOGS OFF AT HALFTIME...IS THE DISTRICT WEAK?? WE HAVE STOOD TALL AGAINST THE DISTRICT AND NON- DISTRICT..WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEFENSE...IS THAT WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO??  WE ARE CHALLENGED EVERY WEEKEND....HAVE YOUR TEAM BEEN CHALLENGED YET?? WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME??YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT...YOUR DEFENSE HAD MORE HOLES IN IT THAN A DOZEN OF KRISPY CREME DOUGHNUTS!! :mrgreen:

I NEVER ROOTED FOR NOBODY TO LOSE UNTIL WE MEET...I ROOTED FOR THE CANES AND THE TRADER BACKSTABBING BLUERAIDERZ..... BUT NOT ANYMORE  :angry: #KICKROCKS

Well if you root for us root harder, cause we need all the help we can get. By the way we are just picking at you. You got it going on up there in Hooterville......... Could be something special this year.