2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

This week's schedule:

Hixson (2-1) at Bradley Central (1-1) Bradley won last year 14-13

Cleveland (1-2) at Wilson Central (1-2) Cleveland won last 33-13

Riverdale (2-1) at East Hamilton (1-2) (comparison game) E Ham won last year 42-21

McMinn County (0-3) at Alcoa (2-1) (someone needs to kick the scheduler's butt) Lost last year 35-14

Tyner (0-2) at Ooltewah (3-0) won last year 31-16

Soddy Daisy gets to beat up on Bye

Walker Valley (2-1) at Rhea County (2-0) Won last year 24-17

Edited by alt1958

This week's schedule:

Riverdale (3-0) at East Hamilton (2-1) (comparison game) E Ham won last year 42-21

McMinn County (0-3) at Alcoa (2-1) (someone needs to kick the scheduler's butt) Lost last year 35-14

Bradley over Hixson (Will be a tough game)

Cleveland over Wilson Central (Beginning their turnaround)

Riverdale over East Hamilton (Payback from last year Bradley already got it)

Alcoa over McMinn (I Agree very tough schedule)

Ooltewah BIG over Tyner

Rhea HUGE over Walker Valley (Wont sneak up on them this year)

Ooltewah should win this district. Cleveland and Bradley should battle for second. McMinn will be right there also. East Hamilton has a lot of work to do but could end up in this fight. Soddy and Walker Valley will be at the bottom playing for last place the last game of the year. Is this Deja Vu?

This week's schedule:

Hixson (2-1) at Bradley Central (1-1) Bradley won last year 14-13

Riverdale (3-0) at East Hamilton (2-1) (comparison game) E Ham won last year 42-21

McMinn County (0-3) at Alcoa (2-1) (someone needs to kick the scheduler's butt) Lost last year 35-14

Riverdale is not 3-0 they got waxed last Friday got 49 dropped on them.

Riverdale is not 3-0 they got waxed last Friday got 49 dropped on them.

Ok. After watching Friday I am not sure that Soddy can beat anyone in the district. Didn't realize how bad the 2 teams we have played are. Thought we would have a better year but 3-7 is looking us right in the eye.

Yay and east ham. isnt 2-1 they are 1-2. Also dont give up on soddy yet. They just have to learn how to play with more talented teams. The teams they faced arent awful like i said both will be fighting for top of the division. They just get like a deer in headlights when someone punches them in the mouth. I still think they will surprise someone in the district. Good news is they have a week off to recover from that beat down. Has anyone heard how the kid that got carted off is?

This week's schedule:

Riverdale (3-0) at East Hamilton (2-1) (comparison game) E Ham won last year 42-21

I got Bradley by about 21. I think they dont slack on this one.

Cleveland in a close one. A needed win for confidence in the rest of the district.

Alcoa big. Mcminn prob will be 0-5 going into the soddy game.

Ooltewah big by at least 28

Rhea in a close game again. could be a blow out but not counting out walker yet. Still think the bottom feeders may surprise people this year.

Yay and east ham. isnt 2-1 they are 1-2. Also dont give up on soddy yet. They just have to learn how to play with more talented teams. The teams they faced arent awful like i said both will be fighting for top of the division. They just get like a deer in headlights when someone punches them in the mouth. I still think they will surprise someone in the district. Good news is they have a week off to recover from that beat down. Has anyone heard how the kid that got carted off is?

Sorry had a hard time reading the fancy writing. Count no one out for 2nd place yet. On WV any team that can throw it vertical beats them, no we can't and still beat them. They are better they will fight every play. They have no team speed, Cleveland and Owls beat them easy...... Bradley wins big also on them. They beat Soddy and 50/50 with McMinn........ All IMO now watch them finish 2nd. Edited by chattacane