2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Mcminn isn't a bad team, they just shot themselves in the foot to much. Unfortunately for them they have a gauntlet of a schedule. 2nd place behind ooltewah is up for grabs. Big wins by cleveland & EH to keep pace. Mcminn, Soddy and WV have some catching up to do. Other than ooltewah none of our teams will make deep runs in the playoffs, but it looks like we are in store for some exciting district games.

Mcminn isn't a bad team, they just shot themselves in the foot to much. Unfortunately for them they have a gauntlet of a schedule. 2nd place behind ooltewah is up for grabs. Big wins by cleveland & EH to keep pace. Mcminn, Soddy and WV have some catching up to do. Other than ooltewah none of our teams will make deep runs in the playoffs, but it looks like we are in store for some exciting district games.

Man it was so much wood laid last night that I got up this morning feeling like I had been hit...It hurt just to watch....My Owls were sending a message that they will go hard every game....it was alot of hype about the Soddy QB....a reality check was give to some teams last night......hey we just getting into the meat of the matter...5AAA aint down....I read about Cleveland's Onion resembling a Harley...and the Canes playmaker from last year the Milita with one of those trick plays to pretty much seal the deal.....