2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

With the exception of McMinn Friday was pretty much as expected. This week will tell a lot about this district. Bradley, East Hamilton and Ooltewah have tough games on the road. Cleveland and McMinn have tough games at home. Soddy and Walker Valley are both on the road but against not so good teams so they should both win. I see Ooltewah being the only one of the top 5 that wins this week. 

With the exception of McMinn Friday was pretty much as expected. This week will tell a lot about this district. Bradley, East Hamilton and Ooltewah have tough games on the road. Cleveland and McMinn have tough games at home. Soddy and Walker Valley are both on the road but against not so good teams so they should both win. I see Ooltewah being the only one of the top 5 that wins this week.

I have a feeling cleveland bounces back this week.

THE STUD OF 5AAA WEEK 0 IMO 

MARTEZ DURRAH WAS A STUD IN THE LOSS AGAINST SIGNAL...

A REAL PLAYMAKER WILL ALWAYS STANDOUT IN A WIN OR LOSS..

I think you well see him  and # 6 both on offense this week, Durrah had no plays on O and #6 had 1. Some of the younger folks will need to step it up on D so these cats can get some reps on O.