2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

UNLIKE MY DISTRICT BUDDIES I DONT LIKE TO KICK A MAN WHILE HE IS DOWN...

FOOSE, CLEVELANDBLUERAIDERFAN, CHECKERZ, AND NOW CHATTAOWL...IT'S THE FIRST GAME.....GOT A LOOOONG SEASON TO GO....

NO MATTER HOW REALLY BAAAD THE BLUERAIDERS PLAYED THURSDAY NIGHT...YOU WOULD NEVER PLAY THAT BAAAD AGAINST MY OWLS....

KUDOS TO THE CANES!! YOUR QB GOT HAMMERED AND AND THE CRAMPS RAN THRU THE HILL LIKE A HURRICANE....AND YOU CAME UP SHORT..GOOD COMPETITIVE GAME...AND I WILL DEAL WITH TROLL OVER ON HIS POST...SIGNAL NOT AS GOOD AS HE SAY THEY ARE...DURRAH LOOKING LIKE HERNDON......HOPE WOODS IS OK...AND HOPE PARKER IS OK....

Gotta long season 5AAA...Is Soddy and Walker about to make some noise?? Or it's to early to tell??hum??

Well I am a soddy fan but no longer live in TN, at least for a little while. In saying that still to early. Last year soddy started off beating a good Hixson team and Red bank and then didnt win another game. Lets wait to see if they can play with 5AAA talent. But I do expect them to have closer games this year. The real question is is it too early to call Ooltewah a state title contender. In the past 5AAA has been multiple teams at the top but I think you may be standing alone this year. 

Well I am a soddy fan but no longer live in TN, at least for a little while. In saying that still to early. Last year soddy started off beating a good Hixson team and Red bank and then didnt win another game. Lets wait to see if they can play with 5AAA talent. But I do expect them to have closer games this year. The real question is is it too early to call Ooltewah a state title contender. In the past 5AAA has been multiple teams at the top but I think you may be standing alone this year. 

WE ARE READY TO MAKE A DEEP RUN....I DON'T SEE A CLEAR FAVORITE IN 5A.....IT WILL BE TIGHT..