Who is looking good this summer?

oltimer

Ok.... I will start this off then, with the little knowledge I have.

Heritage (spl) looks very good... tight team looking like they are having a good time.

Pigeon Forge. ... seems to have a breading pool for this sport...lol lol....

Bradley. .. very solid wrestlers.... As what would be the norm.

Gibbs... tight team having fun and showing true to the 2 on 1 tilt... very effective!

William Blount. ..solid team with some kids looking like brick Poooooooooop houses. ..lol lol

Very happy with what I saw, considering my knowledge of the sport. ....

Other schools I saw had some very talented wrestlers! The lighter weights had some people on the edges of the seats, while the middle and heavy weights showed true knowledge of the sport.

For off season wrestling, I was impressed with the wrestling that I saw.

Wilson Central looks tough! Went 5-0 this past week in an off season dual. I'm not sure of the competition but I know Kramer and Hamm has those kids ready to compete. They have been hosting multiple camps and Thursday night fights for those who want to attend. Kramer is def putting forth the effort to build a power house in Mid TN. I will say this though! Wilson CO; Central, MJ, an

Wilson Central looks tough! Went 5-0 this past week in an off season dual. I'm not sure of the competition but I know Kramer and Hamm has those kids ready to compete. They have been hosting multiple camps and Thursday night fights for those who want to attend. Kramer is def putting forth the effort to build a power house in Mid TN. I will say this though! Wilson CO; Central, MJ, and Lebanon have really bought into wrestling as of late. I feel Wilson Co, whether it be central, MJ, Or Lebanon will be tough to beat in the future. I know many laugh at the thought of Lebanon being a contender at any point but they do have a up and comer coach that coached Kramers club prior to taking over the head spot at Lebanon High school. Kyle Mitchell, Lebanons coach is very energetic and has his kids working hard. He started 10 freshman last and went 500 after not winning a match 2 consecutive years prior to his arrival. Lebanon had 50+ kids in the club last year, many that went on to win Regional, state, and national titles. It will take some time of course, but don't count out Lebanon in years to come. When looking at youth and club teams, Lebanon went head to head with most clubs in the state. The future is bright over there! Wilson CO wrestling is def a bright spot in the state of TN. I look forward to watching these teams battle for several years. I don't expect Lebanon to compete with the likes of Kramer just yet but it's def a possibility in 3-4 years when these club kids approach high school. It's def worth watching. I also don't want to count out MJ! There MS has a lot of tough kids. They may be the team to be in the up coming years. Their club has always been tough, for some reason it seems to drop off at the high school level. Either way I believe Kramer has made the sport of wrestling very competitive in Wilson Co. Other teams are gunning for him, that just shows what he has done for the program. I look forward to watching these kids.