EZELL QB HURTING

Guest OKIE

SPORTSFAN063 IF FORREST LOSES I'LL SAY NOW THAT I WILL ISSUE THAT STAEMENT BUT IT SEEMS FUNNY TO ME THAT THEIR QB HAS BEEN HURT FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS,AND JUST NOW THEY GO PUBLIC???? MAYBE THEY GOT A GOOD LOOK AT FORREST ON FILM AND ARE LOOKING FOR AN EARLY OUT IF,GO FIGURE. I'LL BE THERE TO SEE FIRST HAND. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. REMEMBER THE STORY ABOUT DAVID & GOLITH, I DO.

Okie,

I'm proud of you for saying you will stand by your words (country boy whoopin')

If you read the article about Ezell's QB, you will find that he has been hiding it for two weeks because he was afraid the Coach would bench him. Here's my take: If Ezell beats Forrest with an injured QB, was does that say about YOUR football team?

And Forrest21, you just need to take it easy. No one from Ezell has come on here and typed ONE word about overlooking Forrest, not respecting Forrest or handling Forrest with no problem.

Also Forrest21, get a clue and come out of your shell. Region 6-1A the toughest region in the state? Certainly not this year. Region 5 has had 4 different schools win the State Championship in the past 10 years (FRA 1991, DCA 1996, CPA 2000, EH 2001). How many has that tough 6-1A won in the past 10 years? Don't worry about it, I can answer the question for you: ZERO.

You know what though, I'm glad to see how much you Forrest people believe in your team. Even though you have a flair of arrogance (I'm not sure where it came from) it's still good to see how much you guys are behind your team.