Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sept 26 Week 5 Match ups:

Collinwood(0-5) at Adamsville(4-1)

Columbia Acd(4-0) vs Davidson Acd(3-2)

Cornersville(1-4) vs Zion Christian(2-2)

Loretto(2-3) at Mount Pleasant(2-3)

Perry Co(0-5) Bye Week

Richland(0-5) vs East Robertson(1-4)

Wayne Co(4-1) at Fayetteville(2-2)

Adamsville

Columbia Academy

Cornersville

Mount Pleasant

East Robertson

Wayne County

WC 4-1

LoTown 2-3

MtP 2-3

CWood 0-5

PC 0-5

8-16. Thats ugly.

that's looks ugly but lets be real...with only three or four teams in your district in the same classification you got to go out and schedule anybody that will take you which often means you have to play teams way out of your size range or play privates.  Collinwood doesn't have a great team this year but they would get several wins if they were still playing people like Moore Co, Richland, Zion, Cornersville, Forrest, Eagleville, McEwen, etc.    Instead we got Lewis co, Wilson, Clarksville academy, Adamsville...I hope that surely somebody will redo this thing so smaller schools can play teams their own size, class, and public

that's looks ugly but lets be real...with only three or four teams in your district in the same classification you got to go out and schedule anybody that will take you which often means you have to play teams way out of your size range or play privates. Collinwood doesn't have a great team this year but they would get several wins if they were still playing people like Moore Co, Richland, Zion, Cornersville, Forrest, Eagleville, McEwen, etc. Instead we got Lewis co, Wilson, Clarksville academy, Adamsville...I hope that surely somebody will redo this thing so smaller schools can play teams their own size, class, and public

Why does Cwood not still schedule those teams? I know playing up helps in my opinion for the playoffs but it would help cwoods younger boys now to be playing some more equal schools.

Why does Cwood not still schedule those teams? I know playing up helps in my opinion for the playoffs but it would help cwoods younger boys now to be playing some more equal schools.

Ive been asking that question for a while. I really dont think it helps playing up. For one more injuries. Getting beat down and mercy ruled seems to suck the confidence out of the whole team. Its hard to get better when nothing is working because you are outgunned. When a teamn can score at will with second string and still shut you down it has a major effect on these young men. I think you need some games you know you can win.

that's looks ugly but lets be real...with only three or four teams in your district in the same classification you got to go out and schedule anybody that will take you which often means you have to play teams way out of your size range or play privates.  Collinwood doesn't have a great team this year but they would get several wins if they were still playing people like Moore Co, Richland, Zion, Cornersville, Forrest, Eagleville, McEwen, etc.    Instead we got Lewis co, Wilson, Clarksville academy, Adamsville...I hope that surely somebody will redo this thing so smaller schools can play teams their own size, class, and public

Can you whine any more?  

Ive been asking that question for a while. I really dont think it helps playing up. For one more injuries. Getting beat down and mercy ruled seems to suck the confidence out of the whole team. Its hard to get better when nothing is working because you are outgunned. When a teamn can score at will with second string and still shut you down it has a major effect on these young men. I think you need some games you know you can win.

Playing up helps when you got a good team that can compete and win, thing is you don't always know what kind of team your going to have when the contracts are signed. Good luck to y'all tomorrow night.