Chattanooga Central vs. Franklin County

East Gam has lost a lot of their horses. I agree, Gatewood is a tremendous coach. They will have a lot to prove with their showing against us. They will always have young talent. However, I really believe that the Pounders will show up to play. I'm not saying that we will beat them. I'm simply saying that this game could surprise some people. I agree with you Tis, the line is young and small. If they can halfway contain their defensive front, our skill players will hold their own!

Sure this line is smaller than EH line however this line will be more fundamentally and technique sound than any line we had there in the last 2 years. However it is hard to break bad habits in this short of time, but they have worked hard to overcome and be fundamentally sound. They moved a much bigger Soddy line. They may not power them but they can technique them and maybe surprise us. Will see. We will do well in our district and may even surprise some other people. These kids want to win and do work. Oh yes the lineman with the concussions should be back this week. Good kid and works hard.

Ok passive... I've watched your boys practice a couple days last week. You keep talking about your defense. Well you ain't foolin me brother. Your offense looks just as impressive. It pains me to say.. But y'all may just go undefeated into the playoffs. Your owls are that loaded. It looks like y'all are deep too. Not bad at all.

WOW...throttle back there Hellcat! it was one scrimmage with, from what I heard, was a really bad Soddy team.  You have already called one our receivers Julio and now we are going to compete with East Hamilton!!!

I love the excitement though. and there is a lot to be excited about!

I thought our line may not be anywhere near as bad you most of you all were saying.  But I have seen Central be really good in scrimmages in the past few years and then lay stinkers in the season so my opinion is guarded.  Our line is young and inexperienced but played with a lot of fight for one scrimmage. hopefully they can take that to a game.