Westmoreland @ Macon County

tnchad1980

LOL Homie thanks for the heads up, I actually found the White House staff in my photos, I posted the link in the other thread. If it isnt him he has a twin lol either way it was good fun. 

I just hope they charged them at the gate and they ate there too. lol Least Westy made some money off them. LOL                                                                                                                                          

yea they where setting at the top right on our side if you where looking from the visitor side.  He stopped and talked for a few and said like the colors?

The calm before the storm? Hearing macon is bringing a big crowd this week after the upset last week so better get there early. Posty I got a few mud turtles for the soup tonight we just need to keep the hot spices down a little seems to be another hot one Friday night. Hope we can keep everyone healthy. Hearing we have a couple that might be held out and even might be a coach out again this week but just a different one due to illness.

The calm before the storm? Hearing macon is bringing a big crowd this week after the upset last week so better get there early. Posty I got a few mud turtles for the soup tonight we just need to keep the hot spices down a little seems to be another hot one Friday night. Hope we can keep everyone healthy. Hearing we have a couple that might be held out and even might be a coach out again this week but just a different one due to illness.

If they bring over 200...they will be standing...lol.

Guest Termite

Bad possum??

Edited by Termite

Yea with the bad news of him being out at least 3 weeks other players will need to pick up their game some. However it is a team sport not a one man show. I believe the players realize that. I still look for the Eagles to have a good game tonight. Just think the team wins a few games the longer he can recover. Go Eagles!!!!