East Hamilton at Dobyns-Bennett

91, it might make a couple of dads mad to give their names.The next best thing is to come over next thursday around 5:00 and watch them against Souths 9th and 10th grade at J Fred.The whole schedule is on DB's football web page.They may still have a few of the numbers and names wrong for whatever reason but there are several pretty darn good players in this class at most every position. Im not going to say these guys along with the 10th grade are going to go where no DB team has gone before, but they are fun to watch .Right now !! however, it"s the 2014 team that needs to keep it going and win the first game in the big house.

91, it might make a couple of dads mad to give their names.The next best thing is to come over next thursday around 5:00 and watch them against Souths 9th and 10th grade at J Fred.The whole schedule is on DB's football web page.They may still have a few of the numbers and names wrong for whatever reason but there are several pretty darn good players in this class at most every position. Im not going to say these guys along with the 10th grade are going to go where no DB team has gone before, but they are fun to watch .Right now !! however, it"s the 2014 team that needs to keep it going and win the first game in the big house.

Yeah I forgot you don't name drop. What's the sentence for that crime anyway? Anyway, it sucks that Ketron got hurt again. ROLL TRIBE!!!

I really hate to hear the news on Ketron.My middle son really talked highly about his work ethic when he helped the team and the young man he is.That's not given to just anyone by "Action "

PS.I will throw names out for praise, just might take me a while on the 9th graders

Edited by BatmanDB

I haven't been on Coacht in a while due to some health issues but it's good to see Batman, DBfan91,

Waco and a few others on here hashing it out. Well tomorrow is the big day. The new and improved

J Fred. Good Luck to the Indians and ROLL TRIBE!

Well good to see your getting back into the swing of things 0&W