Collinwood at Wayne County

wildcat89

I DONT THINK I MISSPELLED SCORE BOARD BUDDY ... GO ON BACK TO CWOOD AND CRY IT OFF IT WAS NICE SPANKING YALL LIKE A LITTLE KITTEN ALL NIGHT LONG OUR JV MIDDLE SCHOOL SAID THEY WOULD COME HELP YALL OUT IF YALL NEEDED SOME EXTRA PLAYERS BUT COACH WONT LET THEM CWOOD PARENTS WOULD GET MAD BECAUSE THEY WOULD LOSE THERE STARTING POSITIONS HAHA... that's not funny that's completely embarrassing

clearly you did graduate from Waynesboro according to your ego and grammar mistakes

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearly you did graduate from Waynesboro according to your ego and grammar mistakes

you must be that teacher from over there that keeps stealing cwoods 3rd and 4th place trophies come on man they don't have that many please give them there trophies back them kids worked hard to make 3rd and 4th place all them years..and I can tell your from cousin wood because your mad about losing so you go to worrying about how someone spells instead of giving grammer lessons you need to be giving some football lessons to somebody over there because they are lacking a lot of that I seen that tonight.. its ok bud yall might pull a win this year maybe yall can get a scrimmage with summertowns jv it might help yall out... well nevermind heck yall couldn't beat them haha.... that's not funny

you must be that teacher from over there that keeps stealing cwoods 3rd and 4th place trophies come on man they don't have that many please give them there trophies back them kids worked hard to make 3rd and 4th place all them years..and I can tell your from cousin wood because your mad about losing so you go to worrying about how someone spells instead of giving grammer lessons you need to be giving some football lessons to somebody over there because they are lacking a lot of that I seen that tonight.. its ok bud yall might pull a win this year maybe yall can get a scrimmage with summertowns jv it might help yall out... well nevermind heck yall couldn't beat them haha.... that's not funny

you forgetting about that first place district championship a couple years back?

All in all Waynesboro has talented group of young guys. Congrats to you guys on the win and best of luck the rest of the season! Collinwood played physical tonight and never gave up till the end. They will come around with time and experience and have Collinwood football back on the rise.

yea all jokes aside good hard tough fought game for Collinwood  :thumb: there water boys did a great job keeping them hydrated all night I think we need to recruit them

All in all Waynesboro has talented group of young guys. Congrats to you guys on the win and best of luck the rest of the season! Collinwood played physical tonight and never gave up till the end. They will come around with time and experience and have Collinwood football back on the rise.

With all the playing time cwoods younger group got last year and now getting to start a full season they will be leaps and bounds better next year. Like I said early on just gotta work through those growing pains. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way! I'll be pulling for y'all now that our game is over.

no we carry spanking yall in a couple of weeks though don't get me started on you because yall are worse than Collinwood and that's pretty bad

lol.... Wildcat89 just spoke up for you so that warrants me giving you some space... but know that I have seen and read it All on the T Long before you even heard of Coach T.

And it is not any "yall" to it... I am a long time fan on the T and not a player nor coach for MP. Win or lose I am not embarrassed nor ashamed; ergo cannot be belittled. So you can cool your guns there Rambo. ;)

lol.... Wildcat89 just spoke up for you so that warrants me giving you some space... but know that I have seen and read it All on the T Long before you even heard of Coach T.

And it is not any "yall" to it... I am a long time fan on the T and not a player nor coach for MP. Win or lose I am not embarrassed nor ashamed; ergo cannot be belittled. So you can cool your guns there Rambo. ;)

Your one of the good guys on here Bigby, always enjoy reading your post and getting your input!

actually Iv been on coacht for a long time iv just had different user names and different emails...and Rambo didn't use guns... gotta get caught up on your movies bud come on now.... all jokes aside good luck to yall this year hope yall are injury free and have a good season iv played a lot of hard tough games over there at mp used to be a great football program it will build its way back up everybody has a down year every now and then

actually Iv been on coacht for a long time iv just had different user names and different emails...and Rambo didn't use guns... gotta get caught up on your movies bud come on now.... all jokes aside good luck to yall this year hope yall are injury free and have a good season iv played a lot of hard tough games over there at mp used to be a great football program it will build its way back up everybody has a down year every now and then

I think in given time coach Bradley will have MTP right back competing for district titles.