Fulton Football

Ranger7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton fans forget....the first year they "were back" they still lost to West. West can beat them.

That's not the 1st year we were back that really was a year early we just got hot at the right time. We also lost to Alcoa that year. Y'all beat us by 1 point due to our lack of a consistent kicking game but good luck tonight I hope y'all pull off the upset.

Maryville and Fulton have been blessed to play state championship games several times over the years and our game normally follows Fulton's. As a result our fans join the Fulton fans during the Fulton game and occupy the same area during our game. I have had the privilege to talk to many Fulton fans and have found them all to be cordial and very supportive of their team. They always wish us luck and we cheer for them during their game. Fulton fans are pretty good folks in my book. 

Maryville and Fulton have been blessed to play state championship games several times over the years and our game normally follows Fulton's. As a result our fans join the Fulton fans during the Fulton game and occupy the same area during our game. I have had the privilege to talk to many Fulton fans and have found them all to be cordial and very supportive of their team. They always wish us luck and we cheer for them during their game. Fulton fans are pretty good folks in my book.

And I have found Maryville fans to be quite cordial as well... Fun group to be around. I would like to point out that I don't have a problem with any fans so to speak. My dislike for "teams" is simply that. Would I like to see Fulton and Maryville play? Fulton and Alcoa? Fulton and West? Fulton and OR? Absolutely! I don't make those decisions however. Do we win those games? Probably not all of them but it would be fun to give it a shot. Now, I want to schedule the Cougs of CC! Just because of ole CarolinaCrazy!

And I have found Maryville fans to be quite cordial as well... Fun group to be around. I would like to point out that I don't have a problem with any fans so to speak. My dislike for "teams" is simply that. Would I like to see Fulton and Maryville play? Fulton and Alcoa? Fulton and West? Fulton and OR? Absolutely! I don't make those decisions however. Do we win those games? Probably not all of them but it would be fun to give it a shot. Now, I want to schedule the Cougs of CC! Just because of ole CarolinaCrazy!

Be careful what you wish for there knoxvul. I heard Lynncamp tried to cancel this years game vs CC last year and CC tried to get a game, called some good schools that had an open date but didn't want to play CC. Heard they had to actually pay them to come up here and take a whooping.

Central will tell a lot this week. Oh by the way, Jody wright is the AD, and he's from CC, I'm sure all he has to do is call and it'll happen, but the phone hasn't rang at the high school. Lol.

Be careful what you wish for there knoxvul. I heard Lynncamp tried to cancel this years game vs CC last year and CC tried to get a game, called some good schools that had an open date but didn't want to play CC. Heard they had to actually pay them to come up here and take a whooping.

Central will tell a lot this week. Oh by the way, Jody wright is the AD, and he's from CC, I'm sure all he has to do is call and it'll happen, but the phone hasn't rang at the high school. Lol.

Good ole Jody wright lake city's finest.

I think we will 3-Peat as 4A Champions, but we will not go undefeated this time, I see us losing at least 1 or 2 games with 1 being at Carter!

I say we will be 14-1 or prolly 13-2 after 3-Peating...

This will be our toughest Road to the Title yet!

Im not laughing out loud... but I did giggle and roll my eyes. Would this be the same Carter that lost to Gibbs?