District 10A - Week 2 - Predict your Winners and Losers w/scores

NCSdad1962

Hey an scad, Way to go out on a limb with those predictions. Lol Better stop in Clarksville to get something to eat on you way to Houston County. May I suggest a new restaurant that's on your way. Just open a couple weeks ago on Riverside Drive. It's called PBodys. Small but fast service and god foot. Prices are reasonable and has a "ocharleys" type menu. Take it easy on Houston County.

Yeah, those predictions were pretty pathetic - lol.  Thanks for the restaurant suggestion.  We may be hoofing it up to HC just in time for the game.  I really expect you guys to come away with the win tonight.  And you might have to take it easy on East Rob too.  I doubt if they have the athletes to match your speed.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB 27 mcewen 14

Whew at the cramps for the Devils but they survive ! JB jus coulnt open it up on mcewen, those boys fought the whole game, as I said earlier I think the Devils come into the game thinking mcewen was jus gunna lay down for em, good for the Devils to get a wake up call early in the season, hats off to the mcewen boys for playing hard ! Them Devils better be running running running all next week,, WAY to many guys cramping up !!! Bananas and Gatorade guys,, not cokes and hamburgers b4 the game,,,, win wasn't pretty but it was a win

Clarksville Academy finally gets a win. 42-20 over East Rob. We still has some new injury issues w/linemen and some cramping going on. Our RB had a break through game this week, probably over 200 yards. Defense played good. We now to get ready for Collinwood to make the long trip next Friday to our place. We had a very physical game with them last year.

That NC team is classy, wish we could've held a closer game. But those HC boys didn't die, they didn't quit. Heard Ole Miss was in the crowd.

Thanks for the kind words about our guys FE.  Our coach is first class and doesn't put up with any shenanigans, especially anything to show up the other team.

You are right about your guys playing hard to the end.  Very impressed with HC #11.  He out-hustled everyone on the field and had some nice licks on D.  Noticed a group of your guys talking with one of ours and saying some nice things to him after the game.  And it was cool to see your fans line the fence to honor your guys as they headed to the locker room. 

Ole Miss was there checking out a couple of our guys they're showing some interest in.  Going after at least one of them pretty hard (the one I saw your guys talking to).

I'll take JB in another mercy rule game and another goose egg on defense

Ditto for NCS

CA by 1

Looks like you missed that JB score! I would have tended to agree with you prior to the game but JB didn't look very good and McEwen looked better than they had.  Neither of these teams are in danger of winning the Gold Ball or even getting past the 1st round IMO.  

Looks like you missed that JB score! I would have tended to agree with you prior to the game but JB didn't look very good and McEwen looked better than they had.  Neither of these teams are in danger of winning the Gold Ball or even getting past the 1st round IMO.  

I agree.  I was disappointed in what I saw out of JB.  JB looked a lot better when I saw them in the ER jamboree but this game was a dud.  I was most disappointed in JB's defense.  I didn't think McEwen would even come close to sniffing the end zone and they managed to get 2 scores.  Last week JB didn't even allow a first down (1's vs. 1's) and held Lancaster to 89 yards of offense the entire game.  And to hear some people talk, Lancaster's RB was better than McEwen's.

It's just one game and they're kids so I'm gonna give them a pass in this one.  I still think the defense can be really good and I also like the wrinkles we're adding in the running game (our tailbacks averaged 7.3 & 8 ypc) so I see some really good potential. 

With that said, I see them getting to the second round of the playoffs and losing to NCS or WC.