Warren Co. at Cookeville

PIONEERS12

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not get how grown people can go on a site and talk bad about kids. You will never see me on here talking bad about any kid. All these boys work hard everyday, I mean every young man that plays any sport. And all you people can do is talk crap. Give these boys credit, at least they ate doing something positive. I bet half of you on here never played ball or if you did you would understand what these boys go through. So if you can't be respectful well maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Edited by wcftball

I do not get how grown people can go on a site and talk bad about kids. You will never see me on here talking bad about any kid. All these bonus work hard everyday, I mean every young man that plays any sport. And all you people can do is talk crap. Give these boys credit, at least they ate doing something positive. I bet half of you on here never played ball or if you did you would understand what these boys go through. So if you can't be respectful well maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Who has talked bad about any kids?...

I am just saying in general just not on this thread. I have read some awful things since I have joined this site and its not cool.

You're gonna see that on some threads. Take it with a grain of salt. Like you I won't do that. No matter how competitive it is they're still kids. 

Edited by THE SQUAD