Moore County vs Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea they have a good program with a pretty good talented group of kids it was a good game last year hope its as exciting as it was last year!! whats your prediction on wc mc game Friday night?

I predicted WC by 21 in earlier post. MC not as good as recent years but not as bad as the loss to Forrest indicated. Lack depth.

D line is weak O line is fair. Secondary May be their weakest area. Forrest and cville both piled up rush yards on them.

wayne county is a running team with a strong d-line o-line is fair but our secondary is really good im impressed with our secondary this year.. we have had three starters that hasn't played the past 2 games on defense 2 linebackers and a top prospect d-lineman that's a senior bench pressing 465 so we should really show out on defense Friday night.. just need a really good week at practice..

I predicted WC by 21 in earlier post. MC not as good as recent years but not as bad as the loss to Forrest indicated. Lack depth.

Forrest is as good as they've been in a long time. I definitely wouldn't judge Moore Co. by that spanking they took. I agree. With that loss, Moore Co. will be playing hard this week looking to get back in the W column.

Wayne Co. doesn't stop the penalties and turnovers? Might be a good game with blue Raiders having a chance.... Wildcats play mistake free, no fumbles with limited penalties costing them yards/drives?.... WC should win by at least 2 TD's, possibly more.

Forrest is as good as they've been in a long time. I definitely wouldn't judge Moore Co. by that spanking they took. I agree. With that loss, Moore Co. will be playing hard this week looking to get back in the W column.

Wayne Co. doesn't stop the penalties and turnovers? Might be a good game with blue Raiders having a chance.... Wildcats play mistake free, no fumbles with limited penalties costing them yards/drives?.... WC should win by at least 2 TD's, possibly more.

I agree penalties kills us every time..