Moore County vs Wayne County

wildcat89

1st of all no one is week but your region is weak. Forrest,Eaglville,fayetteville,MTCS, will beat yalls top 4 teams eyes out.

25-3 was the MtP Eagleville score. Huntland beat Eagleville and CA beat Huntland 42-21. And please never mention MTCS....that's a joke. Forrest is good this year and Fayetteville will be too. Idk what the deal is with you Forrest fans and C'wood but it doesn't have anything to do with this game. If Forrest is that good, then why would you want to play C'wood anyway?

Anyway, I always look forward to this game. These two teams have had some good games in the past, and it was a big rivalry. I think it still somewhat is, well for me anyway.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25-3 was the MtP Eagleville score. Huntland beat Eagleville and CA beat Huntland 42-21. And please never mention MTCS....that's a joke. Forrest is good this year and Fayetteville will be too. Idk what the deal is with you Forrest fans and C'wood but it doesn't have anything to do with this game. If Forrest is that good, then why would you want to play C'wood anyway?

Anyway, I always look forward to this game. These two teams have had some good games in the past, and it was a big rivalry. I think it still somewhat is, well for me anyway.

cwood would beat moore county... cville ran all over moore county I know cwood could then

Cornersville killed Collinwood in a fall scrimmage! Weak region

when did scrimmage games start counting as regular season games? a scrimmage game is just a practice to see what kind of team your lookin at having in the upcoming season what we dominated nchs in a scrimmage game also but who cares we play mc Friday night and I don't see any light for mc this friday wc wins big, if we are weak then yall must be absolutely horrible

mTp has already proved what Region 6 vs Region 5 would be like with mTp being the Victor.

Wayne Co. goes up against Fayetteville on the 26th of this month. So that one will be answered; and if WC plays ball with everyone healthy? WC will win.

I would love to watch a CA vs Forrest at CA (awesome facility).... I'd give it to CA by 3.... That CA kicker is something special. Missed an over 45 yarder last night by hitting the right side upright.... Still had 20 yard distance on it too. All he lacks is accuracy at distance. 35 yards or less? He's golden.

Old Region 6 would win out... Crazy that we will be Region 5 next year.

Edited by Big Bigby

Wayne should control line of scrimmage on both sides. Contain Moore Co back and you will do fine. They have a good back that reads good but O line has trouble staying on blocks. I still say wayne by 14. On other hand if Wayne has a lot of turnovers and costly penalties then Moore could make a game of it. I just don't see Rice letting it get to that point. Good luck to all.

The cats need to come out ready to play. I thought we were flat last week. Not our best ball even though we won and pitched a shut out. I would like to see more intensity this week and slap them in the mouth early. These boys need to understand we can easily be a 4 or 5 win team or 8 to 9 winning team. It all depends on them and their attitude. Let's go!!!!!

The cats need to come out ready to play. I thought we were flat last week. Not our best ball even though we won and pitched a shut out. I would like to see more intensity this week and slap them in the mouth early. These boys need to understand we can easily be a 4 or 5 win team or 8 to 9 winning team. It all depends on them and their attitude. Let's go!!!!!

That's what I've been saying and what I said earlier this year. Our season could go either way. The turnovers and penalties have hurt us in all three games, but the boys are talented enough to pull through....well not the HC game. I'm ready for everything to come together and see just how good this team can be.