Week 3: David Crockett (2-1) @ Elizabethton (2-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I highly doubt he'd come to our place running his mouth and calling everyone uneducated hillbillies etc. But he's more than welcome to try.

CALM DOWN SLICK!!..I was just messin around.I didn't know it was going to hurt you're feelings.And you're team is good,y'all won a STATE TITLE in 1939.And y'all play in that very tough conference.Is everyone as sensitive as you over in ELIZABETHTON?AND OK,IM SORRY FOR CALLING YALL HILLBILLIES.I THOUGHT IT WAS OK,CAUSE OF THAT BEVERLY HILLBILLIES SHOW.GUESS NOT,DO YALL PREFER APPALACHIAN AMERICANS?BUT ANYWAY SORRY FOR HURTING YOUR FEELINGS.AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU COULD COME OVER TO KINGSPORT AND ILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEW KRISPY KREME AND BUY YOU A DOUGHNUT,TO SHOW YOU I HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS! Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB

Sounds to me like he needs to come to one of our games and introduce himself to us!! See how smart he really is, haha!

YALL WOULD PROBABLY HURT ME?...UNLESS I CAME WHEN YALL WHERE PLAYING GREENEVILLE..YALL WOULDNT DO ANYTHING,CAUSE YALLED BE TO BIZZY CRYING OVER THEM DEVILS WHOPPING UP ON ole lil Betsey!!!..LOL...I was just funnying with y'all..Y'all are very sensitive over in Elizabethtown.Didn't mean to hurt you're feelings.SO HOW BOUT THIS,COME OVER TO KINGSPORT,ON A FRIDAY AND ILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEW KRISPY KREME AND BUY YOU A DOUGHNUT TO SHOW YOU THERES NO HARD FEELINGS ON MY END,AND ILL EVEN TAKE YOU TO J FRED AND LET YOU SEE WHAT A REAL FOOTBALL PROGRAM LOOKS LIKE!!!..LOL,...😉

You tha man, NC. Represent!!!

I KNOW,BUT THANK YOU!!..ITS NOT EVERYDAY YOU HAVE A WHOLE TOWN WANTING TO HURT YOU!!..WHAT CAN I SAY,IM JUST BLESSED I GUESS..LOOK,I MADE A RHYME!!..I SOUND LIKE ONE OF THEM RAPPER GUYS...MAYBE ELIZABETHTON WOULD LET ME RAP THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.THAT WOULD BE FUN!!😄...ADDING IT TO MY BUCKET LIST NOW!!!

CALM DOWN SLICK!!..I was just messin around.I didn't know it was going to hurt you're feelings.And you're team is good,y'all won a STATE TITLE in 1939.And y'all play in that very tough conference.Is everyone as sensitive as you over in ELIZABETHTON?AND OK,IM SORRY FOR CALLING YALL HILLBILLIES.I THOUGHT IT WAS OK,CAUSE OF THAT BEVERLY HILLBILLIES SHOW.GUESS NOT,DO YALL PREFER APPALACHIAN AMERICANS?BUT ANYWAY SORRY FOR HURTING YOUR FEELINGS.AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU COULD COME OVER TO KINGSPORT AND ILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEW KRISPY KREME AND BUY YOU A DOUGHNUT,TO SHOW YOU I HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS!

Sorry buddy but there are lines and you crossed them. You came in here and started throwing insults towards people you don't even know. No one here is sensitive, but don't dish it if you can't take it. Every post I've replied to you on had been about football, not one personal attack on you. But if you come in to an ELIZABETHTON thread and start calling us uneducated hillbillies and running down a town then expect the claws to come out. You are very antagonistic and condescending. Hopefully you find enjoyment out of life instead of running down people and then back peddling when they finally fire back by claiming you were just kidding/messing/whatever. Even your own DB posters disown you, that should tell you something.

These threads are normally civil with some bantering back and fourth but yet almost every thread I've seen you post in you have been very obnoxious. There are probably no hard feelings on our end and yeah it's true, if you came to Elizabethon calling people uneducated then chances are you'd be threatened. I would expect the same if one of us went over to DB and started trashing their fans. As for the new KK, I like chocolate glazed. :)

Sorry buddy but there are lines and you crossed them. You came in here and started throwing insults towards people you don't even know. No one here is sensitive, but don't dish it if you can't take it. Every post I've replied to you on had been about football, not one personal attack on you. But if you come in to an ELIZABETHTON thread and start calling us uneducated hillbillies and running down a town then expect the claws to come out. You are very antagonistic and condescending. Hopefully you find enjoyment out of life instead of running down people and then back peddling when they finally fire back by claiming you were just kidding/messing/whatever. Even your own DB posters disown you, that should tell you something.

These threads are normally civil with some bantering back and fourth but yet almost every thread I've seen you post in you have been very obnoxious. There are probably no hard feelings on our end and yeah it's true, if you came to Elizabethon calling people uneducated then chances are you'd be threatened. I would expect the same if one of us went over to DB and started trashing their fans. As for the new KK, I like chocolate glazed. :)

. +1

OK,OK SLICK!!!..Just chill.I'll give it to you straight.This is SHAWN WITTEN,And I've been on here just steering the pot.Truth is,I want to get hired at DB so bad,I'd take a job washing DB's JOCK SHRAPS just to get out of HILLBILLYTON!!..It's really not no one persons fault.Just tired of seeing young kids walking around on Friday nites with DIP IN THERE MOUTHS,And grandma's in mini skirts,And the smell of cow carp.and the parking lot full of JOHN DEERES and RUSTY OLD FORDS with the naked bent over lady rebel stickers on the back Windows.I'd do anything at DB to get out of here.I was hoping they would cancel HILLBILLYTON's football program so I could at least go watch a great team like DB in the best stadium in Tennessee over at J FRED.But I guess not.I guess if they did cancel the football program they'd be a riot,Cause where else could two cousins go on a DATE in HILLBILLYTON?..So I guess I'll stop posting on here and go back to dodging COW PATTIES during practices and so called football games.Hope you come out to the game Friday,it's HILLBILLYTON vs SAINT MARYS SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND,We're 21 point underdogs,But my plan is to let UNCLE JESSIES COWS graze about two extra days on the field and lay down a few EXTRA PATTYS,And maybe it will help us with a few turnovers and them slipping in COW PATTIES.I'm sure you know how hard it is to catch a FOOZEBALL COVERED IN COW PATTY!!..JUST HAVE A FEELING YOU DO...TAKE CARE NOW,YOU HEAR!!!!😉 Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB

OK,OK SLICK!!!..Just chill.I'll give it to you straight.This is SHAWN WITTEN,And I've been on here just steering the pot.Truth is,I want to get hired at DB so bad,I'd take a job washing DB's JOCK SHRAPS just to get out of HILLBILLYTON!!..It's really not no one persons fault.Just tired of seeing young kids walking ................TAKE CARE NOW,YOU HEAR!!!!

You are definitely my hero!!! DB Pride and The Pride of DB. You keep on punching 'em down there.

Well that truce was shorter than most Israeli - Hamas white flags.

I'm looking for DC to put up more of a fight than usual but Betsy to put the game away safely in the 3rd Q. Question for the Elizabethton folk - any college talk regarding E. T. ?

I know that Virginia Tech,Duke,ETSU,Furman and Austin Peay are some of the schools that are giving him looks and there maybe some I don't know about.He is a great athlete and even a greater young man and a joy to talk to.Where ever he goes he will do a great job and represent this area well.