Volzchamps

Signal Mountain probably wouldn't agree:

2009-TC

2010-Signal Mountain

2011-FC

2012-FC

2013-TC

HOWEVER:

"Officially" this game means zero to either side since it's a glorified exhibition game now that FC is out of D1. "Realistically" it means everything for this incredible rivalry. On 11.11.11 FC shocked TC. In 2012, FC completely embarrassed TC. In 2013 TC completely embarrassed FC.

Should be fun!

You left out 2008..gotta give credit where it's due

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011 has nothing to do with 2012.

The fact is one team gets to claim a title that they neither earned or deserve.

Just my 2 cents

Your 2 cents might buy Boyd a consolation blow pop ring. As for earning it - I'd say FC 2012 more than earned it by

1. Going to the creek bank and beating #1 ranked TC.

2. Going to Chattanooga and stuffing a weaker Boyd team.

3. Going to Oliver Springs and winning 39-0 in semi's and then

4. shutting out Dresden in the championship game 34-0. That's earning it !!!

Yep, just looked again at the "RING". And it says 2011 STATE CHAMPIONS!! Not woulda shoulda coulda's like Boyd's.

Your 2 cents might buy Boyd a consolation blow pop ring. As for earning it - I'd say FC 2012 more than earned it by 1. Going to the creek bank and beating #1 ranked TC. Going to Chattanooga and stuffing a weaker Boyd team. Going to Oliver Springs and winning 39-0 in semi's and then shutting out Dresden in the championship game 34-0. That's earning it !!! Yep, just looked again at the "RING". And it says 2011 STATE CHAMPIONS!! Not woulda shoulda coulda's like Boyd's.

Ouch!! I heard watching a sweatervest fight was better than watching a catfight.....

Your 2 cents might buy Boyd a consolation blow pop ring. As for earning it - I'd say FC 2012 more than earned it by

1. Going to the creek bank and beating #1 ranked TC.

2. Going to Chattanooga and stuffing a weaker Boyd team.

3. Going to Oliver Springs and winning 39-0 in semi's and then

4. shutting out Dresden in the championship game 34-0. That's earning it !!!

Yep, just looked again at the "RING". And it says 2011 STATE CHAMPIONS!! Not woulda shoulda coulda's like Boyd's.

You earned one in 2012.

I once was awarded a chance to go to state in wrestling on a bad call. I stayed home.

Some want to earn championships. So want to be called champ weather it's true or not. Enjoy your 2011 ring that means nothing.

You earned one in 2012.

I once was awarded a chance to go to state in wrestling on a bad call. I stayed home.

Some want to earn championships. So want to be called champ weather it's true or not. Enjoy your 2011 ring that means nothing.

guessing it was easier for you to stay home & save face from getting your butt pinned in State by a champion!! By the way FC won 2 rings in 2011 football & basketball & 2 more in 2012 football & baseball. Champ was our middle name in D1- 2A. Heck we haven't lost to Boyd since Moby was a minnow. Be glad Reynolds scheduled then quickly dropped FC for football in 2013& 2014. He knew!!