Week 3 Power Poll

williamsoncounty

No way father ryan is behind CBHS ... Absolutely no way. CBHS is 1-2 they were destroyed by south haven last week . I believe the father ryan MBA game will be a nail biter from what I saw at the BA - FR game. I would not be surprised if FR wins that game. The jury is still out on 3-6

1. Ensworth (2-0)

2. BA (3-0)

3. Baylor (3-0)

4. MBA (2-1)

5 (tie). McCallie (3-0) / MUS (2-1)

7. CBHS (1-1)

8. Father Ryan (2-1)

9. SBHS (2-0)

10. Pope John Paul II (2-1)

11. Briarcrest (2-1)

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

I agree with you . Can't believe I said that . CBHS is bad this year WC . Bottom 3 in division . I went to MBA - CBHS game and they looked really bad but so did MBA in the first half. I think MBA loses 3-4 games this year . Just a poll though

Not sure if it isn't a tie among many teams  for the spots below E-worth. I'm a BA fan but thought they did not look good at all friday night and it was not just a result of the opponent (who played them tough without a doubt). Hate to say it but I think there are some losses on the horizon for them also

Yes I split time between the MBA - CBHS game and the MUS - BA game at the beginning of the year. . I think you guys can give them a game but liberty has to come out and play the way they are capable of playing with the talent you have. Offensively they can score but I just don't see their defense shutting you guys down. I think you'll score enough to stay in there .... I sure hope so

where is MUS on this list???

ohhhhh tied for 5th sorry

have u seen them yet baylorbigdog??? or anyone for that matter