Marshall County @ Columbia Central (MyTV30 game of the week)

Tiger_4_life

We'll fly under the radar for as long as we can milk it. Won't be long though kitty kitty...

THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is that you?  It sure sounds like you. 

Week 10 baby!  Lookin forward to one heck of a cat fight!

Remember the one in the playoffs in 2011 Thomas......28-0

The boy caught a TD in the 1st quarter then right before half cut down Irazory  at the goaline and there Vol kicker came out and from the 3....SHANK!!!!

We partied hard that night on tigger field didn't we Thomas.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is that you?  It sure sounds like you. 

Week 10 baby!  Lookin forward to one heck of a cat fight!

Remember the one in the playoffs in 2011 Thomas......28-0

The boy caught a TD in the 1st quarter then right before half cut down Irazory  at the goaline and there Vol kicker came out and from the 3....SHANK!!!!

We partied hard that night on tigger field didn't we Thomas.

Sorry man, I'm not who you are suspecting, but thank you for including me in a memory of yours. Might have to hold on tight to that memory. May be the only good one you have for awhile :popcorneater:  :hungry:

Proud to see our program back on track! Congrats to the team, coaches and all the loyal Tiger Fan's!  I played a few years back, enjoyed playing, but we never could get over the hump.  The vibe around town is we're well on our way to being successful. 

After reading the post on the other G.C. thread, I had to join in and say something.  Giles's was the team to beat, a real power house. But from the way things sound on their thread, they're sinking ship, and nothing makes me happier then to see them fussing with each other on their own thread. They use to talk so..... much smack on here. Now they only talk smack to each other.  

Wasn't sure what to think about Coach Osteen, since he did coach at Gile's, but now I'm becoming a believer.  Great game the other night guy's, and keep up the hard work.