West at Cleveland

WestHigh4Life

If their dudes are better than your dudes, even PA's 14 point plan still falls short.  FIRE HIM

NOW..CLEVELAND HAD A HIGH POWERED OFFENSE LAST SEASON...AND THAT O-LINE AND OFFENSE IS STILL IN TACT....WHAT WILL BE FUNNY IS IF THE OFFENSE PUT UP MORE POINTS ON WEST THIS SEASON WITH THE WALKING WOUNDED THAN THE SEMI- FINAL TEAM.....I THINK THEY WILL.....WEST IS NOT THE SAME DEFENSIVELY....

YOU WILL GET A DEMERIT FOR THAT PLAN.....SEE US DEFENSIVE GURU'S THRIVE ON STOPPING THE OPPONENT FROM SCORING......IF WE CAN STOP PAYTON MANNING...WE DEFINITELY CAN STOP THE MERIT PLAN.....YOU CAN ONLY OUTSCORE THE OPPONENT IF ALLOWED.....AND THAT'S SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT PERFECTED IN YOUR ONE-SIDED PLAN...#LOP

Please find me one example defenseless guru where a team lost a game when they scored more points than their opponent.  It has never happened at West.  Did it happen to your Owls?  - or anyone else for that matter.  If you can find me one example (hint for you - some teams have actually scored more points but had to vacate the win due to other circumstances) - I'll revise my plan.  But until then - my plan says whichever team scores more points - regardless of how many their defense gives up - will win the game.  If the final is West 745 - Cleveland 744 - West wins.  If the final is Cleveland 2 - West 0 - Cleveland wins.  It's not only common sense - it's math. :geek:

NOW..CLEVELAND HAD A HIGH POWERED OFFENSE LAST SEASON...AND THAT O-LINE AND OFFENSE IS STILL IN TACT....WHAT WILL BE FUNNY IS IF THE OFFENSE PUT UP MORE POINTS ON WEST THIS SEASON WITH THE WALKING WOUNDED THAN THE SEMI- FINAL TEAM.....I THINK THEY WILL.....WEST IS NOT THE SAME DEFENSIVELY....

Yeah,  but last years QB #7 did not get near the credit he deserved.  He was one of the best I've seen.  They lost him and I don't care if they got everyone back. He was a player. 

Yeah, but last years QB #7 did not get near the credit he deserved. He was one of the best I've seen. They lost him and I don't care if they got everyone back. He was a player.

don't listen to him...Cleveland is talented, but no where as talented as last year. We lost 2 1000 yrd WR and a QB who threw for 3000 yards and 30 TD'S, it's hard to replace that. While cleveland did return the O-line and 2 very good backs the offense doesn't run as effective without the ability to stretch the field. The main concern with this team is on the defensive side of the field, as we lost pretty much everything, as well as implementing a new defense.

Clevelands inability to stretch the field like last year has hurt the run game. Honestly I don't think we have a chance. But I hope we can at least put up a fight. Just being real

no doubt, amazing the effect 3 players can have on an offense. Cleveland has been running the ball well, but the passing game just isn't there. But I guess that's expected with 3 receivers that are 1st time starters and a QB who is also a 1 year starter.

I'm ready for tomorrow night...I have no doubt Cleveland's offense can move the ball but even if they do can they keep up with the West offense. All I've heard on this thread is the Cleveland defense not being that great this season. If this is true and we know how good Wests offense is than West should outscore them.

West is not the same team defensively as they were last year, but they are formidable; however, the offense is twice as good bc the qb is on a mission and playing the way he was always supposed to.

I predict West wins 49-20.

I'm ready for tomorrow night...I have no doubt Cleveland's offense can move the ball but even if they do can they keep up with the West offense. All I've heard on this thread is the Cleveland defense not being that great this season. If this is true and we know how good Wests offense is than West should outscore them.

West is not the same team defensively as they were last year, but they are formidable; however, the offense is twice as good bc the qb is on a mission and playing the way he was always supposed to.

I predict West wins 49-20.

how do you guys like your chances at winning it all this year?