District 10A - Week 5 - Predict your Winners and Losers w/scores

NCSdad1962

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well gentleman it's time to say, how about those Clarksville Academy Cougars. CA pulled the homecoming upset special tonight beating the Harpeth Indians 42-27. CA is now 4-2. The Indians came to play and it was a very physical game. I expected more passes but they mostly ran the ball. At one point in the first half the Indians lead 20-7. The Cougars dominated the 2nd half. It was the longest and worst officiate game I have ever seen. Penalties were called over and over on both teams. This game even had 2 "grounding" calls. I would guest that there were over 35-40 penalties called. One referee (line judge) was responsible for 1/2 of them. He was awful.

Time to prepare for an always tough game next Friday against JB.

Well gentleman it's time to say, how about those Clarksville Academy Cougars. CA pulled the homecoming upset special tonight beating the Harpeth Indians 42-27. CA is now 4-2. The Indians came to play and it was a very physical game. I expected more passes but they mostly ran the ball. At one point in the first half the Indians lead 20-7. The Cougars dominated the 2nd half. It was the longest and worst officiate game I have ever seen. Penalties were called over and over on both teams. This game even had 2 "grounding" calls. I would guest that there were over 35-40 penalties called. One referee (line judge) was responsible for 1/2 of them. He was awful.

Time to prepare for an always tough game next Friday against JB.

Looks like the Halloween game in Nashville will have some significant meaning this year.