East Hickman @ Waverly Central

Wavotiger10

It was when this years senior class was 8th graders.The kid was twice the size of any other kid.2010 8th graders.

It sounds like you're talking about Greg McCloud. He went to Ensworth after 8th grade. He is about 6'3-6'4 and weighs around 280-300 pounds I would guess. I maybe underestimating his weight.

Hey yeah McCloud is on the same page with this coach..... Riiiiggghhttttt, that's why his own son is playing for a different school. You really don't wanna go down tv is road with me concerning "Lombardi"

Lol and... TBH his son is not worth the tuition to be at Ensworth i believe that's where he's at. He could be a nice piece for WCHS and should've been kept here at home to shine more than he would in a big pond... He's good but not overwelming enough to send him away.... He'll get the same looks there as he woupd here its all in a coach to put his name\tape out there....

It is my understanding that the new play caller for both sides of the ball has made the difference at Waverly this year.  New coach and his staff has brought excitement, motivation and discipline back to the team. 

Now back to the original topic.  It will be interesting Friday night at Waverly with East Hickman.  East has played most of their opponents close and this game might be the same.  I think that Waverly wins this game though.

Edited by BossTom

Scott Christy was on Easts staff last few years but now on Dicksons staff. I don't know of anything.

there is a lot with him and the other past assistant of King,( J. Fisher) , if you want to know about Fisher read the Tennessee sex offender website after his court procedings. .  Talking in the stands while getting beat  by Fairview I learned a new stat, which was startling and sickening at the same time , East Middle School under Harris, was 72-8 from 2005-2012, with 5 championship appearances , 3 MTAC Championships, with 2 of those undefeated and unchallenged. The Middle School has lost 8 games( with Kings choice coach from Dyersburg)  since Harris left at the hands of gatorboy and his groupies. The sickening part is East as a community let this happen. The disgrace they are feeling now is 100% Coach King's doing. Coach King blamed all his failure on Harris, now Harris is gone there is nobody to blame.......  I am excited to hear his excuse this year.  

there is a lot with him and the other past assistant of King,( J. Fisher) , if you want to know about Fisher read the Tennessee sex offender website after his court procedings. . Talking in the stands while getting beat by Fairview I learned a new stat, which was startling and sickening at the same time , East Middle School under Harris, was 72-8 from 2005-2012, with 5 championship appearances , 3 MTAC Championships, with 2 of those undefeated and unchallenged. The Middle School has lost 8 games( with Kings choice coach from Dyersburg) since Harris left at the hands of gatorboy and his groupies. The sickening part is East as a community let this happen. The disgrace they are feeling now is 100% Coach King's doing. Coach King blamed all his failure on Harris, now Harris is gone there is nobody to blame....... I am excited to hear his excuse this year.

I don't know any of the talk that goes on at East. Don't know any of Gary Harris' business, gossip, or rumors there. He is a lifelong friend of mine and always will be. I would have never guessed that record. That is unreal! He motivates kids to play beyond their actual ability, and will out coach his opponent. Glad to see his new team get their first win in three years. Watch how quick he turns around a 0-33 program.