Dyer Co Football

choctaw12

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Choctaw12 what Dyersburg has done is build a top notch football facility that makes their players and fans proud.  What else they have done is have successful sports programs in football, softball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, and women's basketball.  What else they have done is have high academic scores year after year.  Saying Dyersburg is all about the money is an absurd statement.  Our primary and intermediate schools are title 1 schools, which means at least 75% of our population is on free and reduced lunch......lots of kids from non-wealthy families.  No reason to hate on Dyersburg because you aren't happy with your team.  And I'm gonna disagree with you on the turf field comment.  Have you seen it???? It pretty much makes the complex look freakin great!

What has Dyersburg done that is so special .......  Turf Field doesn't make a complex great .....Dyersburg is all about the money ...............

You're the one that brought Dyersburg's name into the discussion, made a negative comment about them, and asked what they did that was so special.  I simply answered your question........go figure??????? How about I don't answer the question and you just come over to the black and golds next home game.  That will let you know all about what they do and what makes them special.  Also you can take a look at that awesome turf field.

If any future football player in the county is smart... they will go play for the other school in the county who wear the Black and Gold and have the best complex in the State

You're the one that brought Dyersburg's name into the discussion, made a negative comment about them, and asked what they did that was so special.  I simply answered your question........go figure??????? How about I don't answer the question and you just come over to the black and golds next home game.  That will let you know all about what they do and what makes them special.  Also you can take a look at that awesome turf field.

Actually SonOfMandingo did... But I am a Westview follower and would like to know if there is a thread already for this game because i cant find it.

Not sure they have many good players. I have always been told that the sharing of players between sports has been an issue. Meaning that the #7-20 kids that sit on the bench in basketball games could be helping the football team and are not allowed or encouraged to do so. Could be wrong. Just what some have told me.

Actually SonOfMandingo did... But I am a Westview follower and would like to know if there is a thread already for this game because i cant find it.

You are right about SonOfMandingo but his comments weren't negative and didn't ask a question, choctaw12 raised a question about Dyersburg and I answered.  Guess it wasn't the answer they wanted.  Don't know about Westview thread but you guys should have no problem with a win Friday night.