Lewis County @ Fairview

Jacketman89

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why we got the win tonight was playing solid disciplined football. The coaches finally stuck to what works and we found our groove and put some points on the board. I'm impressed.

I called the game earlier this week almost got the score right too..The reason you won the game is Lewis County is awful and...Waverly is going to eat them alive.

I called the game earlier this week almost got the score right too..The reason you won the game is Lewis County is awful and...Waverly is going to eat them alive.

thats the way to show how much class you have beagle! If we are so awful,why did you only beat us by 20?? By the way we beat camden by 20 last yr and nobody said you was awful but most of us show a little class here in hohenwald Edited by alltime

thats the way to show how much class you have beagle! If we are so awful,why did you only beat us by 20?? By the way we beat camden by 20 last yr and nobody said you was awful but most of us show a little class here in hohenwald

You're right in one aspect ..calling the team  awful was crossing a line..

please  don't lecture anyone of Hohenwalds class...you guys are always classy when you win! Come back on here talk about the game,how great it was blah blah blah  but  When you lose.. yeah that's another  story.

Not one congratulations post to a team that's beat you this season...  not one...  is that what you meant when you said a "Little" class?

Try sucking it up and telling the other teams fans  good game..instead of..we are moving on to Hickman county .... Belichick Junior  :rolleyes:

Edited by Beagle

I'm surprised to hear that from you Beagle. I didn't think Lewis was awful at all. As usual, they were very physical and extremely disciplined. If there had been much more time to play last night Fairview would have probably handed them the game.

Yeap that was grumpy me...needed a nap.  Sorry about it

not only did  I criticize Lewis Co.kids it also discounted Fairviews good win.. Way out of line...

Edited by Beagle

Yeap that was grumpy me...needed a nap.  Sorry about it

not only did  I criticize Lewis Co.kids it also discounted Fairviews good win.. Way out of line...

No harm done. We all get a little riled with each other in this super competitive district from time to time. ;)