LA verse UHS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston-loss, Dekalb- slight advantage to Dekalb, Cannon- win.

7-3 after losing that senior class from 2013 and only losing 7-8 senoirs off a team of 74 would be awesome for UH. Specially seeing that Herron took over a back to back 1-9 program a few years ago. 7-3 means you probably host a winnable( not give me) first round playoff game. 6-4 would mean on the roan at a 9-1 or 10-0 team. The DC game will be huge. UH needs to hope MC beats them. 2-6 DC would have nothing to play for next week.

Iceman, I believe upperman fans realize the reality. They are playing the quiet game so they can wake up Saturday and believe it was just a dream. I have a feeling Livingston names the score. And a piece of me hopes they get upperman back for the way they ran the scores up last year. Maybe I'm just frustrated because my tigers are struggling and have been every since Baxter embarrassed us.

Iceman, I believe upperman fans realize the reality. They are playing the quiet game so they can wake up Saturday and believe it was just a dream. I have a feeling Livingston names the score. And a piece of me hopes they get upperman back for the way they ran the scores up last year. Maybe I'm just frustrated because my tigers are struggling and have been every since Baxter embarrassed us.

Dekalb will be fine and won't matter if we get beat by 60 if we play 100% and with pride then thats all you can ask for.

I went back and looked threw the arcs of the Herald-Citen and matched some things up with the starters from last season for UHS. Interesting. Here are the non starter scoring I came up with. Phillips 6 td's as backup qb. Staton 1 td as a backup qb. Luna 2 td as backup rb. Cushing 1 td as backup rb.7 defensive td's. So UH scored 17 times last season, 109 points, when their starting offense wasn't in the game during the regular season. If back ups and the other teams defense are scoring that much.....its not running up the score or padding stats in my opinion. Thats on you. I doubt UH could be 5-2 after losing 20 seniors if these kids were not prepared last season.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Are you seriously trying to blame upperman for making your team struggle because we scored too much last year? I still remember what the scores were like during the 1-9 seasons. Any team that can't stop the other team from scoring deserves every point put up on them. I hope we put up 60 again next week

Are you seriously trying to blame upperman for making your team struggle because we scored too much last year? I still remember what the scores were like during the 1-9 seasons. Any team that can't stop the other team from scoring deserves every point put up on them. I hope we put up 60 again next week

agree, seen backups for UH last year score like they were first teamers since most area teams were exhausted from chasing CYork all night. Can't quite tell a kid not to score. But I see the DC-UH game being a nail biter.