FCS at DCA

inthagap

FCS travels to DCA to decide who will be number two in the district. Huge travel implications for the postseason.

Should be a very competive game. Both teams will score at will. Last one with the ball wins.

FCS 42

DCA 35

I hope you are correct with your score prediction but I am concerned that FC struggled so much with Davidson last week who hadn't won a game in over a month.  On the flip side, FC didn't lose to Knoxville Webb nearly as bad as DCA did.

Hey Doyle, if you near closing out tonights run, could you give us a synopsis of how you think the game will play out.

I've seen a couple FCS games this season. Truth is they are a zero threat passing game team, I fully expect DCA to load the box and spy #8 and the freshman QB.  If DCA can throw the ball with average success, this game should go down to the wire.

I've seen a couple FCS games this season. Truth is they are a zero threat passing game team, I fully expect DCA to load the box and spy #8 and the freshman QB.  If DCA can throw the ball with average success, this game should go down to the wire.

FC is zero threat in passing?  What games did you go to?  Obviously not the same ones I was at.  Sure they have had some off games and throws but they can pass.

FC is zero threat in passing?  What games did you go to?  Obviously not the same ones I was at.  Sure they have had some off games and throws but they can pass.

good luck with that passing game then, just my opinion, asked and answered  you be sure to post the FCS passing stats Friday since I'll be with my woman in Gatlinburg

good luck with that passing game then, just my opinion, asked and answered  you be sure to post the FCS passing stats Friday since I'll be with my woman in Gatlinburg

FCS passing stats against DA last week 2-4 for 41 yards, 1 Int, 1 sack, 2 other scrambles, so of the 7 pass plays less than 50% were positive.  Granted wet field and they ran the ball really well, but I too believe the passing game and pass defense are more than a little suspect.  I have seen them play 5 times and not been impressed at all in pass or pass def.

good luck with that passing game then, just my opinion, asked and answered you be sure to post the FCS passing stats Friday since I'll be with my woman in Gatlinburg

. The clocks ticking fast there Doyle, better enjoy all you can with the one you love while you can. Never know when another one of those wish I was there moments occur.