FCS at DCA

inthagap

There's no denying those plays happened. There's also no denying the other facts I mentioned about injuries. You've made this into something it clearly wasn't.

For the record multiple people close to that program have read my post , INCLUDING THE QB's BROTHER JEREMY, and none of them believed I was bashing the young man. Maybe your comprehension is the real issue?

Lastly, I know who you are and believe you to be a good man. However, I'm disappointed you lied about me making sideline comments and your veiled attempt to belittle a 13 year old female soccer player. If you feel the need to continue that course just call me or come talk to me. I know, since I can form a reasonable thought, I'm not always right so I'll be happy to listen to your comments. Maybe this can be chalked up to a misunderstanding and be put to rest? Especially considering the intent behind my comments.

FCS should have dominated the score and LOS with all the injuries DCA had. Plus 21 and 1 have been hurt for weeks so DCA has a weak run game. Had the DCA QB not both thrown and int and fumbled inside the 10 this game would have been lopsided. Not to mention another bad throw by him when they started 1st and goal from the 7.

The bottom line for DCA is they need their 6'2 320 lb T back with the other 2 OL out and the backs have to get healthy.

If they get better QB play and catch the ball to help him they will make a long run into the playoffs again.

Kudos to FCS they made enough plays to win.

Scoobysnacks...

Please show me where he "bashed" the qb...???

The two statements, that I bolded, are FACTUAL statements(with possible exception of it being "lopsided")... I was at the game and saw the same things with my own 2 eyes.

You clearly have a comprehension problem.

The QB had a tough night. Throwing for 98 yards is not what DCA has been accustomed to over the last 9 or 10 seasons.

Sometimes you have to call a spade, a spade. Stop barking up the wrong tree and start worrying about a tough Harding team this Friday. Good luck to both teams Friday and safe travels for all.

PC, I agree to chalk this up to a misunderstanding.  I sincerely have no idea about belittling a 13 year old soccer player, I would never do that (kinda been the point I have been trying to make all along) 

I completely agree and have never disputed that the QB did not have a good game, I simply stated that the entire team didn't have a good game and I truly believe that.  I believe one could point to many plays in that game where they were not run sucessfully, including the ones you mentioned, and it would be unfair to point the finger at any one player.  This is all I was trying to state, sorry if it came across differently. 

We will have a tough playoff game this Friday, here's hoping all phases of the team play well so the Cats can bring home a victory.