milan/ huntingdon- who ya got?

thedawg44

only doing this early because of a troll. not gonna make a prediction. too early. welcome fans feedback when it's time

I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE ON THIS ONE MILAN WILL LOSE ! ! ! ! ! !

Thanks thedawg44 we need two for all the Milan cry baby's ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Huntingdon 33 Milan 15 ! ! ! ! ! !

Hey I  see you have BEEN ON MY THREAD THEDAWG44 THAT GOOD !!!!!!

I LOVE YOU TOO ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Heatwave, you are good live entertainment and you are all over the place.  Either you know a lot about football or you enjoy life to the fullest and you love to create chaos.  I don't know much about Milan, never been to the school for anything and I know even less about Huntingdon.  Therefore I had to surf the net and find out a little about both looks like Huntingdon has a pretty good record. I see they also played Martin Westview hmmmm  and lost but so did Milan..... I also saw where there has been a lot of history between these two teams down through the years.  Heatwave according to your heading Milan is at Huntingdon.... so I guess considering the home field advantage favors Huntingdon I will go with the Mustangs.  Although if by chance on tomorrow night, the Bulldogs should play the game of the year and the Trojans should stink up the Milan football field a Bulldog upset here could renew the Bulldogs momemtum and propel them into the playoffs.  Life is short, and now the creme of our districts are starting to rise to the top.  I think I said a few weeks ago shortly everyone would start seeing the teams that are "for real" separating themselves from the pretenders.  In my opinion there are still some 'Pretenders" out there ranked hiding behind records built on lack luster competition...... YOU WILL BE EXPOSED SOONER THEN YOU THINK....  Go Trojan Train .... choo choo.........

• Upvote 1

I MEANT EVERY WORD TO AND REMENBER I DON'T CARE IF NEVER ADDRESS ME AGAIN ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ! ! ! ! ! !

I DON'T CARE BEAR ! ! ! ! ! !

I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO FOLLOW ME ON MY POST OR ADDRESS ME ON MY POST YOU DONE IT ON YOUR ON ! ! ! ! ! !

I DON'T NEED YOU TO LIVE, ALL I NEED IS GOD.

GOD IS WHO WAKE ME UP EVERY DAY NOT YOU

SO GET A LIFE AND stop Addressing ME.

Your pal's won't tell you the trust but I will, you are not better than that, you just showed your true colors.

You are what you are and it is what it is.

See you wouldn't want be you ! ! ! ! ! !

YOU JUST DID ME A BIG FAVOR ! ! ! ! ! !

ONLY TIME I RUN IS FOR TOUCHDOWNS AND MY COUSIN JOHNNY GOT 27 TOUCHDOWNS IN JUST 7 GAMES and 1300 yards ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Heatwave, you are good live entertainment and you are all over the place.  Either you know a lot about football or you enjoy life to the fullest and you love to create chaos.  I don't know much about Milan, never been to the school for anything and I know even less about Huntingdon.  Therefore I had to surf the net and find out a little about both looks like Huntingdon has a pretty good record. I see they also played Martin Westview hmmmm  and lost but so did Milan..... I also saw where there has been a lot of history between these two teams down through the years.  Heatwave according to your heading Milan is at Huntingdon.... so I guess considering the home field advantage favors Huntingdon I will go with the Mustangs.  Although if by chance on tomorrow night, the Bulldogs should play the game of the year and the Trojans should stink up the Milan football field a Bulldog upset here could renew the Bulldogs momemtum and propel them into the playoffs.  Life is short, and now the creme of our districts are starting to rise to the top.  I think I said a few weeks ago shortly everyone would start seeing the teams that are "for real" separating themselves from the pretenders.  In my opinion there are still some 'Pretenders" out there ranked hiding behind records built on lack luster competition...... YOU WILL BE EXPOSED SOONER THEN YOU THINK....  Go Trojan Train .... choo choo.........

My team is red hot and can't be stopped

My team is red hot and can't be stopped

Crockett is the real deal ! ! ! ! ! !

15 - 0

Edited by heatwave