Knox Central @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?!!?

• Oak Ridge (8-0)
    • Central (4-4)

He is 5-4 and still has more state titles than Gaddis- how long has Gaddis been Coaching? How long has Blade been coaching? Len, is on pins and needles and so am I!

You better hurry to Independence before he heads back west. He's beginning to hate Independence as much as he hated OR. He's had a multitude od D1 prospects at Independence in two seasons and he likely won't have as many in the coming years as he's already had....so it's time to leave!!!  Go west bladerunner...go west!

You better hurry to Independence before he heads back west. He's beginning to hate Independence as much as he hated OR. He's had a multitude od D1 prospects at Independence in two seasons and he likely won't have as many in the coming years as he's already had....so it's time to leave!!! Go west bladerunner...go west!

Gaddis has two D1 prospects Right now.. So I guess Oak Ridge will win the state this year.. If you have D1 prospects- you must win! What logic!! Lol!

Gaddis has two D1 prospects Right now.. So I guess Oak Ridge will win the state this year.. If you have D1 prospects- you must win! What logic!! Lol!

No you don't automatically win the state with a handful of D1 prospects, but you don't go 5-4 either...especially if you're the best coach in the nation!  Hahahahahaha  Go west bladerunner, go west!!

No you don't automatically win the state with a handful of D1 prospects, but you don't go 5-4 either...especially if you're the best coach in the nation! Hahahahahaha Go west bladerunner, go west!!

Then by that logic A great coach wouldn't lose to Anderson County or Campbell County either -now would you?I will be watching though.. Oak Ridge has two Division I prospects.. If they don't win the state.. You will have to come up with some "Butch Jones "like excuses..

Then by that logic A great coach wouldn't lose to Anderson County or Campbell County either -now would you?I will be watching though.. Oak Ridge has two Division I prospects.. If they don't win the state.. You will have to come up with some "Butch Jones "like excuses..

A great coach won't go 5-4 with several D1 prospects on his team.....especially if he is the best coach in the country. I will be watching bladerunner...if they don't win the state you will have to come up with some Butch Jones like excuses!!!  Go west bladerunner.....you just aren't smart!!!