Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Like I have said.. Giles is living in the past and will continue to do so because they have no future. By the way none of that matters if u can't win the big game. If your not first your last. But this thread is suppose to be about the holloween game that will not be a good outcome for Giles.

At least Giles Co makes it to the big games.And I think all of us are looking forward to the hAlloween game.And also the alumni game.

At least Giles Co makes it to the big games.And I think all of us are looking forward to the hAlloween game.And also the alumni game.

Does anybody know if Rico from the 08 team is playing in the alumni game.  It would be worth the cost of admition to see him on the field.  More speed and moves have never been lost to lack of discipline and guidance of a kid.

MC blows out the worst Columbia team EVER and they think they are the best team in 4A

Let me get this straight...It is the WORST Columbia team ever. The same team who lost to Shelbyville by 1 point in overtime. And what was the score of Shelbyville/Giles game? (48-31, if you forgot.)

So by taking your word for it, the worst Columbia team EVER (emphasize by big bold letters) would whip your boys from GC.

Good try though.. :popcorneater:

Edited by tigereye

Guess that means this WORST Columbia team ever would defeat the Giles County kittens???

Let me get this straight...It is the WORST Columbia team ever. The same team who lost to Shelbyville by 1 point in overtime. And what was the score of Shelbyville/Giles game? (48-31, if you forgot.)

So by taking your word for it, the worst Columbia team EVER (emphasize by big bold letters) would whip your boys from GC.

Good try though.. :popcorneater:

Actually we had no problem with them in preseason this year. Yes we played them this year and it wasnt pretty....for them. Check your facts. Im glad you boys think this Giles team is so bad this year. I guess you will see for your self next week. I can assure you it is not going to be as easy for you as you think it is. :thumb:

Edited by Catfan68

Actually we had no problem with them in preseason this year. Yes we played them this year and it wasnt pretty....for them. Check your facts. Im glad you boys think this Giles team is so bad this year. I guess you will see for your self next week. I can assure you it is not going to be as easy for you as you think it is. :thumb:

That's kind of like the Vols saying...We'll we looked good in the spring game.