Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Not since about.........84 as earlier mentioned.

Little side note....in 84 MC dropped down in divisions and was the largest school in the smaller division. They were better than Richland and a good team that year but not in the divisions or class with Greeneville, Fulton or Giles.

That 84 team was a good group. Edens was a good coach and always had them boys ready to play.

Isn't it interesting

the only MC fan

on the thread,

isn't a MC fan at all.

Just a jealous GC hater

What does that say

for the state of MC  football?

Agreed Rock, its obvious we have beat the guys team too many times I guess. I know our guys are pumped about this game. I will say it again, the pressure is on MC this time, for once.

Kinda like giles has been since after '09'? Does that make since???

Well actually Giles is 49-16 since winning the Title and was 29-8 in the three years before winning the title. That's a record of 78-24 in the last 9 years if you don't count the title year. I wouldn't call that a one hit wonder, would you? By the way, Giles is also 8-1 against Marshall Co. during that period. 

Does that make sense??? (that is the correct word you were looking for)

Well actually Giles is 49-16 since winning the Title and was 29-8 in the three years before winning the title. That's a record of 78-24 in the last 9 years if you don't count the title year. I wouldn't call that a one hit wonder, would you? By the way, Giles is also 8-1 against Marshall Co. during that period.

Does that make sense??? (that is the correct word you were looking for)

Like I have said.. Giles is living in the past and will continue to do so because they have no future. By the way none of that matters if u can't win the big game. If your not first your last. But this thread is suppose to be about the holloween game that will not be a good outcome for Giles.