Shadowens, Blade, Olive, and Rang

FridayMainEvent

No, that isn't a new law firm.  That is the list of Coaches I'll be speaking with this Friday on The Friday Main Event

Coach Philip Shadowens of Blackman

Coach Scott Blade of Independence

Coach John Olive of Tullahoma

Coach Derrick Rang of Dresden

In addition to these great Coaches, Jon Neil of River City Sports in Chattanooga and syndicated Columnist Donovan Stewart will join me to cover all the big games around the State this Friday.  Don't miss the most diversive and informative pregame show in the State each Friday from 4-6 Pm on The Ticket Radio  You can follow us on Twitter High School Football @Tennessee Sports

If you aren't close to Tullahoma and can't pick up 105.1 FM (WHMT) then you can find us on the Tune In smart phone APP or stream us via the internet by clicking HERE

PodCasts of previous Friday Night Main Event shows can also be found by clicking here

The Ticket Radio Podcast Garden

Mike Molder

Host of the Friday Main Event

Edited by FreeAgent11

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you have Mr Rang on a few weeks ago? I know you think a lot of Phillip and that Coach Olive si a reg on the Ticket. Have you had Coach Blade before. Hopefully, he stays where he is for a while

Regarding Blade:Yeah I can say the same for Coach Gaddis.. Edited by Ranger7

Didn't you have Mr Rang on a few weeks ago? I know you think a lot of Phillip and that Coach Olive si a reg on the Ticket. Have you had Coach Blade before. Hopefully, he stays where he is  for a while

Haven't had Coach Rang on since he was at Powell and I was with another station.  This will be my first time speaking with Coach Blade but I've mentioned several times on the show how impressed I am with his ability to get great results no matter what program he's at.   Coach Olive is a regular on Scott Shasteen's show each week.  I try not to bother him too much for my show since he has so many obligations on other "Ticket" shows.   This will be his second time joining the Friday Main Event this season.   Appreciate you tuning in, Wingman10

Edited by FreeAgent11

Don't forget, Coach Scott Blade of Independence Starts things off on The Friday Main Event today at 4:00 PM.  Also scheduled to be on the show are Coach Phillip Shadowens of Blackman and Coach John Olive of Tullahoma.  Should be another great show.  Check the first post in this thread for a link to hear the show today.

Thanks for your continued support of The Friday Main Event on The Ticket Radio.

Mike Molder