Trezevant vs. Manassas

BTWSheriff

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that complain about teams scoring too many points IRK Me... It's the other's team job to STOP the opposing team from scoring... 

Liberty likely will see Trevezant in the Quarterfinals or the 2nd Rd... I think the Crusaders will be putting their stuff in Moth Balls after meeting with the Purple Bears.

yup...1 team will win and 1 team will lose...

where were u last night senator...haven wasnt playing were they...why didnt u come watch us play

Thank you WOMG when its 35-0 in the 1q it will be hard not to hang 50 on the opponent we had 7 second half points last night and still scored 62... We never try to run it up but you have to give your starters at least a half...

I totally understand that concept if the 2nd and 3rd string are the ones running it up. Once it's 35-0 in the first I thinks from a coaching point the started should come out. Yes it's the other teams job to stop u and it's their fault if they suck lol but I do believe Whitehaven took their starters out after the 1st quarter Thursday vs Carver. Respectable coaching staff. No need to score 70

I totally understand that concept if the 2nd and 3rd string are the ones running it up. Once it's 35-0 in the first I thinks from a coaching point the started should come out. Yes it's the other teams job to stop u and it's their fault if they suck lol but I do believe Whitehaven took their starters out after the 1st quarter Thursday vs Carver. Respectable coaching staff. No need to score 70

What happens when we get to a good team like trez and our boys can't play a full game because we aren't conditioned to??? It's a trade off our starters may have combined for a total of 5 drives in the second half all season... I'm worried this will hurt us in the long run but if they are left in you risk injuries and you are seen as "running it up"... Lose Lose situation

What happens when we get to a good team like trez and our boys can't play a full game because we aren't conditioned to??? It's a trade off our starters may have combined for a total of 5 drives in the second half all season... I'm worried this will hurt us in the long run but if they are left in you risk injuries and you are seen as "running it up"... Lose Lose situation

Understand