Warren County realignment for 2015

14pioneers

As a Coffee County fan who has no kids in HS ball, I hope your optimism about rising to the level of competition is valid. The flip side is the Boro schools have evolved a little since Warren was in that district. Warren (and Coffee) are going to be playing elite division I athletes on a weekly basis. Based on the results from playing in the worst district in the state the last few years, you might want to worry about your kids getting hurt. Playing elite teams might make you better, but the results are gonna be the same and much more painful. It hurts me to say that as CC is in the same boat, but this is gonna be like asking Chattanooga to play the SEC West week in and week out.

Knowing now,that we may not be in All Sports , in the new alignment ,It does, put a damper on my enthusiasm, however,I still love the football realignment. Time to hit the weight room ! Rhea County and Cookeville can compete, why can't we ? And by the way, the Boro has been relative in football for the last 35 years !

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing now,that we may not be in All Sports , in the new alignment ,It does, put a damper on my enthusiasm, however,I still love the football realignment. Time to hit the weight room ! Rhea County and Cookeville can compete, why can't we ? And by the way, the Boro has been relative in football for the last 35 years !

Again, I appreciate the enthusiasm and I hope all goes well. I wasn't trying to offend.

And, yes, Murfreesboro has been relevant a long time, but there are twice as many of them now...

Again, I appreciate the enthusiasm and I hope all goes well. I wasn't trying to offend.

And, yes, Murfreesboro has been relevant a long time, but there are twice as many of them now...

No ! Not offended at all ! My enthusiasm is not just for Football, but for all sports, which unfortunately may not happen, Your points are valid.