How to keep Fulton from scoring so many points

SPLO

Tell me about it... Lol yall are in 3a so it's not necessarily requesting up... We are in 4a so why not stay 4a... AB don't play stupid that new building yall got in the works over there gonna bring plenty of students to keep yall in 3a comfortably...

Thing about it is this .. Alcoa was in top 10 of 2A enrollment .. Fulton is bottom 5 of 4A enrollment .. dont pay any attention to AlcoaBasketball .. he dont know what he's talking about ..  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing about it is this .. Alcoa was in top 10 of 2A enrollment .. Fulton is bottom 5 of 4A enrollment .. dont pay any attention to AlcoaBasketball .. he dont know what he's talking about ..

Apparently I do, given that I said we were in 2A, which was factually accurate. What's even more true is that Fulton should be glad we didn't apply for 4A. Next....

Tell me about it... Lol yall are in 3a so it's not necessarily requesting up... We are in 4a so why not stay 4a... AB don't play stupid that new building yall got in the works over there gonna bring plenty of students to keep yall in 3a comfortably...

Plus Alcoa had to move up a whole 29 in enrollment to get to 3A  .. Fulton would have had to move over 200 students to get to bottom of 5A ... like I said he dont know what he is talking about .. he is a kid .. dont pay attention. 

Ummm, our enrollment had us in 2A, so yes we did have to apply to move up. Nice try!

Your telling us to move up to a division where we have never played last time I checked Alcoa has 3 of the last 5 3a gold balls and are a few points away from 5 of 5 so why go lower than the division you dominate in... And here we go with that enrollment bs... We are at 856 we are in the bottom 5 of enrollment in 4a so if that's the argument were barely 4a why move up... I would bet the house Alcoa has more players on their varsity football team than ANY 2a or 3a program...

Apparently I do, given that I said we were in 2A, which was factually accurate. What's even more true is that Fulton should be glad we didn't apply for 4A. Next....

Wish you had moved up  2 years ago that way you couldnt have ducked us like you did the last 2 years by refusing to play us .. LOL