How to keep Fulton from scoring so many points

SPLO

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only Fulton reported there real numbers then things would have been interesting but when you crunch your numbers and then report it makes things different. Now to the original post about keeping Fulton from scoring so many. Catch them on a cold rainy night where the game is sloppy. There run game is not as dominate this year as last. Up front there Oline plays sloppy and can be dominated by a solid line. Just have to pray that Dom, KJ and Kental can't get open and don't punt or kick it to the. Now this doesn't mean you will because you still have to try and score on them but you did say how to keep from scoring so much.

If only Fulton reported there real numbers then things would have been interesting but when you crunch your numbers and then report it makes things different. Now to the original post about keeping Fulton from scoring so many. Catch them on a cold rainy night where the game is sloppy. There run game is not as dominate this year as last. Up front there Oline plays sloppy and can be dominated by a solid line. Just have to pray that Dom, KJ and Kental can't get open and don't punt or kick it to the. Now this doesn't mean you will because you still have to try and score on them but you did say how to keep from scoring so much.

Seems like you've done a little homework... While our run game is not what it was we still have good backs that will be hard to stop... But this sounds like the best plan to beat us...

I would love to see Fultons offense vs Maryvilles defense. Fulton is a great team but they have played a weak schedule. Of course no one thought Powell'Bearden'Farragut and Austin East would be struggling so much. Those teams used to be tough as nails. I don't see anyone except Catholicgiving Fulton a game this year.

I would love to see Fultons offense vs Maryvilles defense. Fulton is a great team but they have played a weak schedule. Of course no one thought Powell'Bearden'Farragut and Austin East would be struggling so much. Those teams used to be tough as nails. I don't see anyone except Catholicgiving Fulton a game this year.

Yall would eat us up in the trenches... That d line yall have is too stout for our o line... How good is maryville on special teams? Edited by FHSalumn12

Yall would eat us up in the trenches... That d line yall have is too stout for our o line... How good is maryville on special teams?

Kicker and punter is Luke Orren. He is a great one. Kickoff returns are good. Punt returns almost always fair catches. Coverage team are good. Fulton would scare me to death on kick returns. West speedster Nathan Cottrell returned a kick for TD vs Maryville.

Kicker and punter is Luke Orren. He is a great one. Kickoff returns are good. Punt returns almost always fair catches. Coverage team are good. Fulton would scare me to death on kick returns. West speedster Nathan Cottrell returned a kick for TD vs Maryville.

Yeah we've scored a special teams or defensive TD in every game this year... Most games we have multiple tds not scored on offense...