Fairview @ Waverly

FBHIGHWAY

Defensive masterpiece by the Jackets players and coaching. Offense made critical third down conversions to keep the dangerous Waverly offense on the sideline. If I'm not mistaken, #5 was only on the field for one play in the entire 1st quarter. That's the only way we beat Waverly this year. They are littered with explosive athletes.

Good luck in the playoffs Waverly.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They looked good but Camden isn't scared of them and wouldn't be even if we played tomorrow ..sorry...Please don't act like Fairveiw dominated Waverly .The Yellow Jackets played a good game and won. Thats it. Turnovers were a huge factor. Waverlys biggest flaw is the pass defense and lack of a pass rush Zimmerman and the Jackets were the perfect team to expose that.

To Beat the Jackets you have to cut off the head Zimmerman thats how Camden beat them.. it always about match ups and styles when well coached teams meet...

Nobody said anything about them being scared only that they caught fairview at a good time. Look your Camden group did beat us on that night it was scheduled. I think Fairview was there own worst opponent during the 3 losses.

My friend, You don't think we as fans were worried sick about that offense of the Tigers all week? We were, trust me. Talk about humble, I think the Waverly fans are a great bunch and enjoyed this year's success with lots of class.

O, and I know I Lost my class several times this year. Especially after the Lewis County game... But thanks for the props. :)

Waverly beat themselves. They didn't deserve the win. They are better than that. They shot themselves in the foot. Turned the ball over 3 times in the red zone. Pitiful they threw away a district championship BUT 1-9 to 8-2 is a HUGE turn around. Hopefully the Tigers get refocused and make a push in the playoffs because they are very capable of reaching semi-finals...