3A Quad 4 playoff bracket! Let's get it going!

Wavotiger10

Camden H

Lewis Co.

Westview H

Milan

Hickman Co.

Manassas H

Fairley

Waverly H

Camden H

Milan

Manasses

Waverly H

Milan

Waverly H

Milan

Milan makes the Semi's with a late season run that follows the tradition of many past teams. Now CPA in the semi's is a different story but that is way down the line. First we gotta tackle the Westview team that got us in the regular season. Time for a little Bulldog payback.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden H

Lewis Co.

Westview H

Milan

Hickman Co.

Manassas H

Fairley

Waverly H

Camden H

Milan

Manasses

Waverly H

Milan

Waverly H

Milan

Milan makes the Semi's with a late season run that follows the tradition of many past teams. Now CPA in the semi's is a different story but that is way down the line. First we gotta tackle the Westview team that got us in the regular season. Time for a little Bulldog payback.

Milan has been on my radar for a few weeks now. No body in this quad wants to have to play them I bet.

Milan has been on my radar for a few weeks now. No body in this quad wants to have to play them I bet.

We may or may not make a playoff run. But thanks for the kind words.

The scary thing is that this team is extremely young with 30 sophomores. The next two years we will be your typical Milan team which is bad news for our opponents. Good luck to your boys Friday night brother.

We may or may not make a playoff run. But thanks for the kind words.

The scary thing is that this team is extremely young with 30 sophomores. The next two years we will be your typical Milan team which is bad news for our opponents. Good luck to your boys Friday night brother.

Same to ya brother.

Fairview is very young too. We might just see each other in a year or too if CPA would ever drop off a notch or two ;)

Swarm, I must talk

Same to ya brother.

Fairview is very young too. We might just see each other in a year or too if CPA would ever drop off a notch or two ;)

Swarm, I must talk alot... I have only had this profile since around August lol and I already have more post than you do lol... Shows I do not have a life lol

A few of us Lions fans at the Waverly /Fairview game were talking about this very thing....Camden winning district actually put Waverly in the much easier side of the bracket...You have to play them some time but I cant believe anyone other than CPA or Alcoa wants to see Milan or WV come to town in the second round all though Camden has had quite a few playoff and regular season wins vs the Chargers in the last 11 years  MIlan is a different story..... I have since developed my own theory.

We avenged some tough losses from last season, games we felt we could have (not should have but could have)  won...S.Giibson/Fairview/Lewis county(they got us twice and it seems karma has laid then in front of us for a reason) but we lost to Waverly  and thats got the football universe all jacked up! The teeter is tottered if you get my meaning

The only way to get it back in alignment is another freakishly long winning streak to end and the last guys from Camden to get that taste of victory vs Milan  happen to have kids all over this very lion team...BPM   you guys take care of your Business and we will see you a couple of fridays from now... :popcorneater:

Edited by Beagle

A few of us Lions fans at the Waverly /Fairview game were talking about this very thing....Camden winning district actually put Waverly in the much easier side of the bracket...You have to play them some time but I cant believe anyone other than CPA or Alcoa wants to see Milan or WV come to town in the second round all though Camden has had quite a few playoff and regular season wins vs the Chargers in the last 11 years MIlan is a different story..... I have since developed my own theory.

We avenged some tough losses from last season, games we felt we could have (not should have but could have) won...S.Giibson/Fairview/Lewis county(they got us twice and it seems karma has laid then in front of us for a reason) but we lost to Waverly and thats got the football universe all jacked up! The teeter is tottered if you get my meaning

The only way to get it back in alignment is another freakishly long winning streak to end and the last guys from Camden to get that taste of victory vs Milan happen to have kids all over this very lion team...BPM you guys take care of your Business and we will see you a couple of fridays from now... :popcorneater:

Hopefully so. Good luck to you guys Friday!!