3A playoff pick em

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charter schools are public schools. Tuition free. Anyone can attend. Charter schools allow parents, communities, or organizations to reinvent, restore, and re-energize public schools. It's operated independently from the rest of the school district because it is no longer governed by a district

Thanks man. I misunderstood the administrative women when she told me. No biggie though. #BWTP!!!

3a Blue Cross Bowl

CPA and Alcoa

I've heard all this "CPA is a different animal this year" and "CPA will give Alcoa a run for their money" nonsense and I literally LOL'd . Yes, they have a great team but Alcoa is unbeatable in 3a and come December we will find out who the "better team" is. Last years CPA team was the most foul mouthed, trash talking, and cheap shotting team I've ever seen and that's pretty sad cause they're a CHRISTIAN school. I doubt anything has changed this year. They are cocky and I hope Alcoa rips them one wider than their mouths have been.

With that being said: Alcoa 35 CPA 10

3a Blue Cross Bowl

CPA and Alcoa

I've heard all this "CPA is a different animal this year" and "CPA will give Alcoa a run for their money" nonsense and I literally LOL'd . Yes, they have a great team but Alcoa is unbeatable in 3a and come December we will find out who the "better team" is. Last years CPA team was the most foul mouthed, trash talking, and cheap shotting team I've ever seen and that's pretty sad cause they're a CHRISTIAN school. I doubt anything has changed this year. They are cocky and I hope Alcoa rips them one wider than their mouths have been.

With that being said: Alcoa 35 CPA 10

Alcoa is not as good as they have been...they're doable

2011 & 2012

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

here comes the youtube