Clarksville at Shelbyville

FridayMainEvent

Need some CoachT assistance here.   I'm interviewing Coach Hardy on my show this Friday and as is the case with many teams in the State, Clarksville doesn't enter their stats online anywhere that I can find.   Anyone know where I can find their team stats?

I quick run down on what they do offensively or defensively and who their playmakers are would be greatly appreciated.   I know Coach Shelby is top notch, so I expect a solid team to roll into Shelbyville Friday.  Thanks in advance for any information.

Mike Molder

Friday Main Event.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Shelby never missed the playoffs at NE.  He also won at least one playoff game each of his four seasons and took a 5-5 team to the semi-finals last season.  No doubt Shelbyville will have their work cut out for them and this will not be an easy game.  Shelbyville has as much offensive power as anyone in the quad except for Hillsboro.  They will have to limit mistakes to win though.  

Is Timon Hobson the big threat for the Wildcats?   Still can't find out much on them.   Really ticks me off when Coaches can't take the time or appoint someone (heck I'm sure there are a ton of students who would love to do it) enter player stats online.  There are a number of websites these numbers could be entered.

I'm not knocking Clarksville in particular.  I cover teams across the entire State and more teams than not fail to get stats out on their players.

Coach Shelby never missed the playoffs at NE. He also won at least one playoff game each of his four seasons and took a 5-5 team to the semi-finals last season. No doubt Shelbyville will have their work cut out for them and this will not be an easy game. Shelbyville has as much offensive power as anyone in the quad except for Hillsboro. They will have to limit mistakes to win though.

Is Timon Hobson the big threat for the Wildcats? Still can't find out much on them. Really ticks me off when Coaches can't take the time or appoint someone (heck I'm sure there are a ton of students who would love to do it) enter player stats online. There are a number of websites these numbers could be entered.

I'm not knocking Clarksville in particular. I cover teams across the entire State and more teams than not fail to get stats out on their players.

I agree, this should be a standard necessity for every team in the state. Create new jobs! A statistician would make decent side money. Plus this would help the fans of high school football better access the opposition our teams play. Without stats we have to go by word of mouth.... That's never 100 percent truth.

I agree, this should be a standard necessity for every team in the state. Create new jobs! A statistician would make decent side money. Plus this would help the fans of high school football better access the opposition our teams play. Without stats we have to go by word of mouth.... That's never 100 percent truth.

The thing is, you wouldn't even have to pay to have it done.  When my kid played at Cascade several years ago, Coach Parker gave me his password to enter stats at Max and I was happy to do it.   There is always a parent or perhaps a student looking to get into coaching or computer programming or some other relevant field.  If a coach simply put it out there that he'd like someone to take over that responsibility there would be no shortage of volunteers.

The thing is, you wouldn't even have to pay to have it done. When my kid played at Cascade several years ago, Coach Parker gave me his password to enter stats at Max and I was happy to do it. There is always a parent or perhaps a student looking to get into coaching or computer programming or some other relevant field. If a coach simply put it out there that he'd like someone to take over that responsibility there would be no shortage of volunteers.

You should venture out more, because this is not always the case. Plenty of coaches have to do everything when it comes to their programs. Try not to bash the coaches on here until you know then ins and outs of their program. Why not pick up the phone and try to contact the program your looking in to??

You should venture out more, because this is not always the case. Plenty of coaches have to do everything when it comes to their programs. Try not to bash the coaches on here until you know then ins and outs of their program. Why not pick up the phone and try to contact the program your looking in to??

This coming from a guy that said 5-5 was a winning record....hey highlife just to give you heads up, Shelbyville is the only team in this game with a winning recordðŸ‘

HighLife

3 days ago

Jdjones767676, on 03 Nov 2014 - 1:50 PM, said:

Lawrence County played 3 teams with a winning record.

Columbia(6-4)-lost

Giles County(4-6)-lost

Hardin County(7-3)-won

Loretto(3-7)-won

Coffee County(2-8)-won

Spring Hill(5-5)-won

Lincoln County(4-6)-won

Tullahoma(5-5)-won

Franklin County(3-7)-won

Shelbyville(7-3)-won

I'm not a genius but I count 5 teams there with winning records

When did I say 5-5 was a winning record?

HighLife

3 days ago

Jdjones767676, on 03 Nov 2014 - 1:50 PM, said:

Lawrence County played 3 teams with a winning record.

Columbia(6-4)-lost

Giles County(4-6)-lost

Hardin County(7-3)-won

Loretto(3-7)-won

Coffee County(2-8)-won

Spring Hill(5-5)-won

Lincoln County(4-6)-won

Tullahoma(5-5)-won

Franklin County(3-7)-won

Shelbyville(7-3)-won

I'm not a genius but I count 5 teams there with winning records